Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on March 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on March 20th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, March 20th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

"Due to some issues with the clover event drops we extended the event for 1 week more and increase the rate drop" .This is how should work the next maint.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
      "Due to some issues with the clover event drops we extended the event for 1 week more and increase the rate drop" .This is how should work the next maint.
      +1 to this comment lol, they ruined a good event.
      What are bugs?

Comment

they should but not betting on it happening ;-; last years was atleast 30 seeds a day wich was alot but if ur gunna nerf a event 10 seeds a day would be reasonable ._. but this drop rate is ridiculous .-. well... 30 seeds for like 3 hrs of grinding ;-; but 1 seed for an entire day of grinding D: is a little much

Comment

Huh? I had expected everyone to simply abandon the clover seed event immediately on the first day upon realizing the crappy drop rate and moved on. It turns out that some people are still hanging their hope on it.

If anything, rather than adding more new, bloated events like what we had this week, i would prefer R2 to fix the glitches and bugs on SG and Tree of Life. Cause i often find myself either unable to mount immediately or stuck on "you're too far from NPC" nonsense.

Comment

why do guys want clover seed? its useless now

Comment

yup they totally ruined the clover event. its one of the little tactics ppl use when trying to build addictions within other people. start out great, give them what they like, then slowly give them less over time until theyre just dying to get their hands on it and spend more than normal to obtain less than they got in the first place. this is a tactic i used in another walk of life and it made me lots of money. and yes i used to be as much of a scumbag as r2games.

their excuse for itwill be "people complain about the farm being full, so we reduced the drop rates" instead of adding L4/5 to bloodfang village and aurora point like we asked, or reducing the amount of space each clover plant takes in the farm. what a buncha jerks.

Comment

the next half vault page please!

Comment

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post
                  Huh? I had expected everyone to simply abandon the clover seed event immediately on the first day upon realizing the crappy drop rate and moved on. It turns out that some people are still hanging their hope on it.

If anything, rather than adding more new, bloated events like what we had this week, i would prefer R2 to fix the glitches and bugs on SG and Tree of Life. Cause i often find myself either unable to mount immediately or stuck on "you're too far from NPC" nonsense.
                  ]

Agreed.. bug fixes need to happen right about nao 8)
                  Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

i agree completely.... but they must be completely incapable of doing so seeing as they havent fixed much as far as bugs.

Comment

Okaay, I can't login now....
                      ~In Game~
                      -League of Angels-
                      Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                      -Taemanaku lvl 70
                      Guild: WOLF
                      Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Nice Maintainced... Cant log on the character... Good job R2
                        IGN: (S32)GaLon
                        Class: Noob Priest
                        Pet: Too many that i cant count
                        Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                        Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                        X