[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/20 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/20 Update

As Spring once more arrives across the realm of Vidalia, we once more eagerly await the long missed festivities of Spring. Such as, hayfever, allergies, surprise thunderstorms, spring cleaning, and the lack of any new episodes of Doctor Who. So with those pleasant thoughts in mind, we turn to this week's activities and promotions for Crystal Saga.

Activities
    Bronze Honor Badge Swap - More Info
    Guild Resourcing - More Info
    Secret Admirer - More Info
    Mount Upgrade Token Swap - More Info
    March Voucher Swap - More Info
    March Token Exchange - More Info

Promotions
    Gift of Spring - More Info
    It Pays to Consume - More Info

so with all that u keep giving us junk ty

Comment

I cant log on my toon... It said fail to connect
      IGN: (S32)GaLon
      Class: Noob Priest
      Pet: Too many that i cant count
      Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
      Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

to be fair this game is kinder getting abit boring all we do is grind do quests and that think need sum1 in the dev team or sum1 else to come up with sumthing that will intrest everyone to start enjoying the game more for me ive lost intrest in the game so ive stoped buying vip and crystals its just not worth it anymore dont get anything back to keep us here

Comment

worth it if they extend invaders instead of this .. CS is getting about cashing now not to enjoy the game :3
          IGN : (S52)chixYORR

Dont let your DREAMS just be dreams ♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by motherofus View Post
            to be fair this game is kinder getting abit boring all we do is grind do quests and that think need sum1 in the dev team or sum1 else to come up with sumthing that will intrest everyone to start enjoying the game more for me ive lost intrest in the game so ive stoped buying vip and crystals its just not worth it anymore dont get anything back to keep us here
            There hasn't been any real imagination in this game in a long time. A bunch of accountants are running the game into the ground. They release new cash systems but no new content, have the same junk events over and over, and all the good events get turned to junk the next time around or they don't come back. As long as new people keep coming to the game it will keep going because the new people don't know how good the game used to be.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Bronze Honor Badge Swap - More Info-Are you guys dumb? I'd rather go to exelorn and get 7 purified crystals in 5 minutes.
              Guild Resourcing - More Info-Yeah cause I'm gonna spend 10-20 min for a token....
              Secret Admirer - More Info-Once again a whole bunch of running around for ONE token.
              Mount Upgrade Token Swap - More Info-Boring but gets me 2 tokens...
              March Voucher Swap - More Info-Sick of this... so boring.
              March Token Exchange - More Info-Just stop
              What are bugs?

Comment

Wow R2 ya really know how to make ya players wanna stay! I cannot believe that they are no new events just recycled ones, Once again this tokens as main events, not sure why you guys have a suggestion forum anyway there are lots of good suggestions in there and not sure why R2 wont bother reading them! Maybe if all of us Casher's in all the servers decided to stop cashing then just maybe R2 will do a different event, I been paying for 2 years and tbh its a shame that the only thing that R2 care about is how much money they can get from the players and that's it!, Very disappointed!!!!
                *Shortee1119
                Soul Of Ruins
                Married to: Azurastrike
                "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

OBVIOUSLY you kids did not play Broken Realm. Say THANK YOU to R2 for their attempts of SOME kind of event.

Comment

doing 2x dungeons,Written in the Stars, Card Swap A,B,C,D... Rainbows end.. is much fun than these...

please do more fun events>.<
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by shortee1119 View Post
                      Wow R2 ya really know how to make ya players wanna stay! I cannot believe that they are no new events just recycled ones, Once again this tokens as main events, not sure why you guys have a suggestion forum anyway there are lots of good suggestions in there and not sure why R2 wont bother reading them! Maybe if all of us Casher's in all the servers decided to stop cashing then just maybe R2 will do a different event, I been paying for 2 years and tbh its a shame that the only thing that R2 care about is how much money they can get from the players and that's it!, Very disappointed!!!!
                      I agree bad event and players ignored also this time :1

Comment

Every time events like this shows up a puppy is kicked and a hand full of players quit. Don't kick puppies and make people quit R2.

Comment

lameeeeee.....boringgggggggg......
                          Server : Eternal Sanctun S57
                          Char name : dauztough :p
                          Spouse : Still single
                          Level : Scion 60
                          Class : Shadow Rogue
                          Guild : (S57)SilentKiller (Haki)
                          Wing : Angel Lord:(
                          Pet : Golden Teddy,Panda Adult :)

-KILL SILENTLY-

Comment

Originally posted by MsDiddyDoo View Post
                            OBVIOUSLY you kids did not play Broken Realm. Say THANK YOU to R2 for their attempts of SOME kind of event.
                            Hey most of us know what happened to that game, that's why we are angry when it happens here. We don't want to see it happen but at this rate it's inevitable.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

token event would be better if one we get pow 2 add a few mounts again like lizard and mammoth 3 add costumes that havent been seen in years

Comment

Working...
                              X