Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/20 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again I say we should go on strike. No v.i.p and no crystals spent this week and lets see if they begin to listen to us. They are not spending the money we cash on this game. I for one do not think i is fair for them to charge us thousands of dollars to maxx some of these upgrades, then have them turn around and not spend that money improving things. It has been a month since they fixed anything. Lets stop spending our hard earned money if there just going to be greedy and not invest it. Join me in strike so our voices reach farther!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco

please vote &Comment on the suggestion threads, the more votes +comments the more they may be possible. since that is how they are done
      Hey I'm not trying to be a negative guy here, but lets be honest. When was the last time they actually implemented a GAME changing suggestion. I'm not talking about clothing sets or pets, those are just design changes. I'm talking about a game change that did something the players want. They never have, maybe up the drop rates of keys (still dont see difference) and unbound g.muts, but thats because there were huuuuge complains. Even after we complain about the drop rates for clovers they still wouldn't change, they could have easily done it since they have done it before, but they didn't.
      What are bugs?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1544528_243810442471304_117047200_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	1683871 i just fort i would add my costume i no its late but i wasnt here for the event ^^ hope you all like

Comment

Name:	1962738_243822242470124_1492339725_n.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1683872Click image for larger version

Name:	1524610_243828122469536_1531051912_n.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1683873

Comment

Pretty sure R2 wouldn't be able to make those costumes due to copyright.

Comment

wounded i wanted the spawn 1 sooo bad i got a pet comin 2 morrow as well

Comment

that's all for guys..how about girls?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpop1 View Post
                  wounded i wanted the spawn 1 sooo bad i got a pet comin 2 morrow as well
                  You should post your drawings (ones that wouldn't be inflicted due to copyright) in a new thread in the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum. Wouldn't want to steer this thread off topic too much.

Comment

well that's all fine and good for the event but CAN'T LOG INTO ss54 crystal saga havnt been able to now for over 8hrs so how about looking into that

Comment

no matter how nice the event are if they cannot fix a simple problem like login issue CS are suck

Name:	a.JPG
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1683998
                      3 days now and me i ask is there a MOD or a game master willing to help gamer like us???
                      i'd already send a private msg to them but no one replied **** you r2 ppl
                      dnt put some general support thread if you cannot do your job

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
                      :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

everytime i try to log on to S33 kraken beach it says the server closed without sending any data Whats the script im lvl 99 about to become Eld needs to be sorted because im guna miss out on alot please some 1 help

Comment

is it maintenance ??? right now

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsi91 View Post
                            is it maintenance ??? right now
                            There is no maintenance right now. >.> You're probably just experiencing difficulty logging in.

Comment

lmao all i read was a negative comments hope GM can hear you GUys!

Comment

Working...
                              X