Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] April Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] April Token Exchange

Duration: 3/27 - 4/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: It’s a new month, and that can only mean one thing: new tokens! For the following month, collect April Tokens through a number of different events and then trade them in for all sorts of valuable items at the Quartermaster. Check out the full list below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csate2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	1747781
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Rocky!!!!!!!

Comment

sigh STILL no divine feathers and Rune Protection..i guess another month of login then log out.. ~bored~
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Oh gawd, why the rewards still no different than last week? It just becomes really pointless at this point

Comment

what is that rocky?

Comment

Originally posted by R240683985 View Post
            what is that rocky?
            yes rocky btw is a squirrel it super cute

Comment

Soul Star x5 nice!!!

Comment

Thanks for soul star and chi essense, bout time we got cash items back up.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Rocky is the mount that was in the Warrior lotto...Squirell with 3 tails heh stars r bout 4-5% worse than GT
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

For all that wanna know the Soul Star cost is same as LV+ EXP...er...435 for LV30 (Perfect I-Supreme X), 780 for LV40 (Savage, Earthen I-Superior VII) and 3160 for LV80 (Slayers)...(these are rough amounts based on if it follows same path)...looks like alot at Non VIP 25 Soul stars a day and VIP 30 Soul stars a day...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

What's a rocky O_o ??
                      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                        What's a rocky O_o ??
                        As already answered, it's the squirrel mount that was released awhile ago. A picture of the mount can be viewed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ew-Mount-Rocky

Comment

Gonna miss getting Soul Shards for the month, as I just saw Soul Stars are available through April Time to level up my divine soul for real now

Comment

May token exchange

Please put PET SLOT EXPANDER in next month token exchange or some month please,it been a long time since you had them in

Comment

Working...
                            X