Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on April 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on April 10th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, April 10th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please merge s4-s20 with someone. Getting to be a ghost town around here

Comment

Sure would like to see some new events. The coin events are all the same. My predictions from last week close, got 2 out of 3
      Adding more guild skills was a nice surprise. 5 guild skills for a level 10 guild will help keep the top guilds on top, lol.
      Predictions for events: gem collection for a coin, find the coin with the map, guild resource battleground coin would be nice since people need contribution points for the new guild skills
      Is IoB going back to the loser packs, or are the packs staying the same? They really blew it on that one.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I want Easter bunnies to invade Starglade and eat the left over snow.
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (V1) Headache
        Lvl: 150 Eidolon Priest
        Server: S35 Sukemo Bluff
        Guild: (V1) AntiSocial
        Partner: (V3) Matrix74

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheGoat View Post
          I want Easter bunnies to invade Starglade and eat the left over snow.
          Your mind works amazingly

Comment

How about a merge for s67? The server is dying a slow painful ermegerdwhenwilltheymergeus death. Bunnies would be fun^^ maybe they can eat all the rotting corpses as well

Comment

<raises hand> what do you think I play when I'm frustrated beyond belief with this game? FF ofc Had every FF game released and still have the most recent from VII forward to what I play now, FF14:ARR. Least they know how to do an update...they change like 500 things, lol. BTW, who or what was removing all those ugly mushroom tree things in the video...kinda creepy, kinda cool. I can't place the person.

Comment

"Thank you for all the great suggestions. We'll let the devs know about this and hopefully they'll consider implementing this" Spiel is coming though...

Sigh... get used to it. Great suggestions will end up stored somewhere else in their PC...
                WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Prediction: point of interest 5x, gem mine, roses, and cards. Potentially a leveler perk, for 70, 100 and 120. You're welcome
                  Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                  I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

*sarcastic* Yes! Token again. #24

Server: Aurora Point
                    Ign: (S1)Tops
                    Guild: (S1)NOYPI
                    Class: Hybrid Rouge
                    Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

Ahahah Cards would do XD
                      WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                      Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                      and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                      trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                      Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Not gonna expect too much. After one boring event after another that they keep tossing out for several months, i've somehow lost the urge to complain and just go with the flow. Who knows, it might be healthier for my mind and body that way.

Comment

cards,gems,roses,points..and pet soul..
                          Last edited by R22517848; 04-10-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

ive completely lost interest since they nurfed the iob packs I dumped 400+ wing cos they bound them so made inventory space AND THEN they reinstate them for a week which just added insult too injury T-T R2 are weavils

Comment

THe long awaited pet bloodline system has been added. you are able to upgrade a little bit of it without cashing but only a small bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X