Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 4/14 22:20 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 4/14 22:20 PM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down for maintenance on April 14th at 21:20 PM EDT / 19:20 PM PDT due to an issue with the Friend List. Downtime is expected to last about 1 hour, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

uh... don't forget to fix the Void floor 8 too....

Comment

As it only affects S1-3, I highly doubt void 8 will be patched right now -.- not like the GMs cared anyways
      Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
      I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Bugged

The GM that started the maintenance was made aware of The Void issue.. I doubt they are going to fix it right now, they will more then likely fix it during regular maintenance.
        Last edited by Blarg321; 04-14-2014, 10:39 PM. Reason: frammar fail

Comment

Originally posted by Blarg321 View Post
          The GM that started the maintenance was made aware of The Void issue.. I doubt they are going to fix it right now, they will more then likely fix it during regular maintenance.
          That would be exactly right, the issue affects all servers so it is not getting fixed with an emergency maint on only S1-3.

Comment

ne a new PVP EAST SERVER

we need and all want a new pvp east server... and it has been confirmed by some top cashers that pvp servers make r2games alot more money than pve.. and crystal saga is the best game they created. IMO. anyone agree with me????? oh AND PLUS Errow from S70 plzzzz come back till new server.. its your bro Kiri.
            Crystal Saga
            IGN: Wicked
            Class: Rogue
            pet:???
            Mount:???
            Wings:???

Comment

Working...
            X