Crystal Saga Server Restart on 4/24 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Server Restart on 4/24 @ 4 AM EDT

All Crystal Saga servers will get a quick restart on April 24th at 4 AM EDT. For those of you in other parts of the world, that's:
    • 1 AM PDT - Los Angeles
    • 9 AM GMT - London
    • 4 PM GMT +8 - Singapore

Please note that you'll be kicked out of game at this time, though the restart should take just a few minutes to complete.

Is this like a normal maintenance or no? What do you mean by restart? Like what will be done?

Comment

I hope there is more april token events coming out or there will be a lot of upset people
      Name: (S70) 1kyle151
      Class: Knight
      Level: 96 Scion
      Guild: (S70) Infliction
      Honor Rank: Arch Duke
      Pet: Royal Nympth +13, Super Angel+6, Super Demon+6
      Weapon: Superior Fragarach Sword VII +5
      Beast Soul: Lvl 9 Bear
      Tenets: Nature Lvl 9 3/5
      Mount: Battle Bear
      Wings: Ultimate DemiGod Wings VI

Comment

just a restart to allow guild batttle run how should.nothing speacial.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondiej1 View Post
          Is this like a normal maintenance or no? What do you mean by restart? Like what will be done?
          No new events will be implemented like a regular maintenance. The Easter events are for two-weeks, so we will restart the servers to ensure that things like land grab points are refreshed and the likes.

Comment

Great to hear, it was always annoying to have land grab glitch cause of no maintenance. Thanks!

Comment

...which means we are given no chance to farm April tokens any more, thanks for that r2, wonderful job <one-handed clap>
              just FYI, we hate the lame Easter events, they are giving us nothing but melted Chocolate, and I have plenty of that at my house already

Comment

LMAO hahahahha- "we hate the lame Easter events, they are giving us nothing but melted Chocolate, and I have plenty of that at my house already " +1 bwahaha
                Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                ...which means we are given no chance to farm April tokens any more, thanks for that r2, wonderful job <one-handed clap>
                just FYI, we hate the lame Easter events, they are giving us nothing but melted Chocolate, and I have plenty of that at my house already

Comment

Thanks, I try It's such a bloody shame they don't care enough to give us any halfway decent events anymore....the company has simply given up on making this game any fun for anyone now.
                  **R2, your subscribers continue to leave, yet the random casher you are patronized by still feeds your hunger for more casher events & keeps the common player simply empty handed. I'm a veteran player r2 (well into my 2nd year), and "used to be" VIP, until I simply gave up hope for the company to improve. If I were you, though, I'd listen to the veteran players like myself....we speak for the masses when we say things like this, so I say unto you again r2, stop messing up your once fine game; add the new stuff, but remember who the original fan base is....it's the players, all of them, not just the ones that can afford to pay for things (BTW, I "can" cash if I wanted to do so, but I'll not do so b/c of the attitude of the company towards the people that "cannot" afford to do so). Heed my advice, and make the needed improvements so we can enjoy logging into Crystal Saga again! This has been the Server Pope for the S40 cluster, StormChef, beloved by the masses, returning to my White Tower Pat me on the back guys, I can't reach that far anymore in my old age, lmao. **
                  Last edited by StormYoda; 04-24-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

1 token off of Rocky and you cut the MONTHLY token event on the 16th, nice job R2
                    Name: (S70) 1kyle151
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 96 Scion
                    Guild: (S70) Infliction
                    Honor Rank: Arch Duke
                    Pet: Royal Nympth +13, Super Angel+6, Super Demon+6
                    Weapon: Superior Fragarach Sword VII +5
                    Beast Soul: Lvl 9 Bear
                    Tenets: Nature Lvl 9 3/5
                    Mount: Battle Bear
                    Wings: Ultimate DemiGod Wings VI

Comment

Originally posted by stormyoda View Post
                      ..we hate the lame easter events, they are giving us nothing but melted chocolate, and i have plenty of that at my house already
                      rofl <3 lool
                      Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

cant log in while all servers are up

Comment

Originally posted by R21855031 View Post
                          cant log in while all servers are up
                          We are aware of the login issues merged servers S35, S39, S44, S48, and S53 are experiencing. The team is currently working on it.

Comment

ty reverie hope soon its fixxed

Comment

Originally posted by R21855031 View Post
                              ty reverie hope soon its fixxed
                              The servers are now up and running. Please refresh and give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                              X