Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge

Duration: 4/30 - 5/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 25+

Description: If you love dungeons, you’ll love this event. For the following week, daily attempts for all dungeons are doubled. Note that this does NOT include bonus VIP attempts.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

well here comes more DC and PC farming...now If I could only b bothered to do the 8 runs I already have...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

bahh..meh goingg on strike...!!!

Comment

yes 2x dungens i miss the last one they had becaus i was so weak i could not do psy now i can farm mant dc

Comment

Farmer's paradise is back! They brought this event around again fairly quick.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

no more 2x dung please.... its killing meh...

Comment

Working...
            X