[Promotion] Mother’s Day Bouquet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mother’s Day Bouquet

Duration: 5/8 - 5/14 23:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Purchase and use a bouquet of 99 Carnations and get a special mother’s day announcement made for your mom in the game, plus 1,000,000 EXP for yourself! Bouquets of 99 Carnations are currently available from the Quartermaster for 2,888 Crystal a piece, and you can purchase up to 3 per day!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

1 mil exp!! wow thats a lot... go go go Lvl 151
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      Duration: 5/8 - 5/14 23:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level Requirement: None

Description: Purchase and use a bouquet of 99 Carnations and get a special mother’s day announcement made for your mom in the game, plus 1,000,000 EXP for yourself! Bouquets of 99 Carnations are currently available from the Quartermaster for 2,888 Crystal a piece, and you can purchase up to 3 per day!
      Wow really? 30 dollar for a unpersonal message to my mom in an online game that she doesn't play and never will play and on top of that 1,000,000 exp which might just be enough to jump from level 40 to 41?

"System:[name] just gave their mom a bouquet of 99 Carnations! Much love to their mom!"

Yea sure, maybe just take your phone and call your mother instead and sit at a torch while talking to her. **.
      Last edited by sebastian1988; 05-08-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I accidentally bought it thinking crystal essence which I had been trading for a token. My fault for glancing instead of reading. I hope she gets the message in Heaven.

Comment

1,000,000 exp
          IGN: (S14)SkySheon
          Server: (S14)Lycanmarsh
          Plane: Scion
          Guild: (S23)Shadow

Comment

Working...
          X