Wings:Angel lords <3
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
      PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
        Nice servers are up.
        who told you, look better they are still down

as for the events.. if you only get 100 oranges from the seed wich you can only take once a day.. kind of bad rewards >.> just saying

Comment

this is my favorite along with the panda costume
          IGN: (S38)Glades:rolleyes:
          Class: Mage
          :cool:Server: Shrine of Ariel:cool:
          Other Info is TOP SECRET! =3

GUIDE(s):

Scam Prevention -

Comment

boooomm....
            server almost 4 hour maintance....
            still no open.....

Comment

OH GOD .. did you make L4 and L5 bloodfang village bcoz we are 7 servers in 1 ... im sure L1-L3 event area in bloodfang village will be FULL .
              IGN: (S29)Visayas
              Server: The Molten Highlands
              Class: Knight (Hybrid)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
              Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

R2 doesn't learn do they? Still the exponentially growing number of seeds and bloodfang is still only 3 instances. Crappy event unless you want to stay at bloodfang all day long to get a parkingspace.
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

I can use my orange seeds from the previous event can claim all the rewards everyday awesome!
                  [S38] asfe

Comment

lol GM u messed up again i got x2 torch and 3 dragon coins from the 150 orange pack not 4x offline token

Comment

This event is broken, the 150 orange turn in does not give 10 4x offline exp tokens bound. It only gave me 3 Green dragon coins. Also how are we to get all the items listed on the rewards if we can't rebuy orange seed more than 1 time per day? last time we could turn in 100 oranges for another seed, why not this time?

Comment

There should be no concerns about space, you can't get more than 2 seeds per day. Even with the crowding it as a much better event last time around. Now you need to get lucky to get 200+ oranges in a day or pay 100 crystals to make sure you get freshly squeezed pack.

Comment

You will receive between 100 – 300 Oranges per attempt. You can also buy an orange seed for 100 Crystal purchasable at the Quartermaster, limited once per day.

I think it's bugged. Players in my server complaining getting 1 Orange only.

Comment

i think giving itemss.....

Comment

Bug report R2, instead of exchange 100 oranges for seed it says crystal................No one is gonna spend money for seeds, at least I'm not and I spend almost as much as Sanglay...................

Comment

wow so they make u pay for another orange seed instead of farming lol r2 money is more inportant then your palyers smooth move from the last oragne picking event the on top of the if it couldent get any better u removed the only reason that the orange event was pouplar the great items u got if u seeded. touchdown SEAHawks vs. Greenbay = R2 vs. Players

Comment

Working...
                                X