[Activity] Invasion of the Starglade Kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Invasion of the Starglade Kids

Duration: 5/29 - 6/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Children’s Day is around the corner, and Starglade is being invaded by kids! Every day at 11:00, 14:00, 17:00 and 20:00, 20 Starglade Kids will appear in Starglade (L1). Talk to them to them, complete the quest they offer, and get a Token of Thanks in return! Collect 3 Tokens of Thanks and visit the Quartermaster to exchange them for Quartermaster Token x1 and Soul Star Pack x1, once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

It would be helpfull if you guy's actually made them appear in starglade and not just write it here... <_<
    Everyone are looking after them but there are really nothing.
    Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
    Name: Lunaria
    Class: Fire Mage
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 125+
    Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
    Honor Rank: Emperor
    Mount: Super Jiyaori
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
    Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
    Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
    Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

WTH? is this event never even see one of this 20 kids

Comment

its there... you just have to be there when it spawn.. its gone so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
          It would be helpfull if you guy's actually made them appear in starglade and not just write it here... <_<
          Everyone are looking after them but there are really nothing.
          You said this in world chat too which at least three people replied with the same responce... They are there, you just gotta be there when they spawn.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          Starglade Kids will appear in Starglade (L1).
          You sure you on L1 guys?

Comment

I have 3 tokens of thanks but the option to exchange seems to have disappeared. The quartermaster token exchange seems to have replaced it, when I think it should have replaced the May token exchange.

Comment

I have reported this issue, thank you.

Comment

Same issue here among other issues im seeing and hearing in my server except the kids dont even appear we dont even get notice of it
                I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

are their some who cheat !!!

Comment

Only 20 of them appear, sometimes players claim them so quick it is hard to even notice them. If you click 'M' on your keyboard, you will know they were there by their markings on the map.
                    Originally posted by Dr.Q
                    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

yea it just gave us a warning but we are all complaining cause there is no markings on the map and no kids its like there is nothing there literally on L1

Stealth
                      I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

if you talk to them, they will give you a quest and you turn them in. Then, they disappear after you take the quest leaving the mark behind.
                        Originally posted by Dr.Q
                        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by halsort View Post
                          I have 3 tokens of thanks but the option to exchange seems to have disappeared. The quartermaster token exchange seems to have replaced it, when I think it should have replaced the May token exchange.
                          The "Token Of Thanks" Exchange appears on the same hours that the Starglade Kids do.

Comment

Working...
                          X