Activities

Promotions

What's New
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mt1.png
Views:	1
Size:	316.8 KB
ID:	1750047
    Magic Tower - Click the [Magic Tower] icon to the left of your toolbar and take a look at your brand new tower. Fight your way to the top, collecting magic orbs and magic essence along the way. These items can then be used to upgrade your tower, providing you with a nice stats boost.

We really need a feature to hide icons....seriously ~.~
    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
    Class:: Rogue
    Plane:: Eidolon
    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

yes this is necessary option

Comment

any guides on the tower thingy?

Comment

Not that I know of. All I can do say is this:
          You go up each level, just like in void. First few levels are okay but gets a bit hectic later on(will note it near the end)*
          I was curious so bought a key too, to test it out[ you get 1 free attempt a day. and can use 1 key a day]. But if my understanding is correct, it's a bit like corrupt in terms of drops. First few level drop the white orb + I think a chance at magic essence. Not sure if the same level drops it or it's random as you go through. Next few level start dropping blue orb + a chance for magic essence and so on.

First few levels are not too bad. They have relatively low health at the start (under 1 mill or so).
          The damage and hp pick up a notch around 10 or so and they get decently harder.
          Around floor 15, I think it was, monsters stat go pretty high (was seeing 200 mill + frag proc or something along those lines.)

* Note to any player: Just be careful of 20. I don't have a clue what's after that but level 20 is like 66 in ladder. Only difference is they pack a punch (73k mdef + 50% dmg reduct to give an idea.)

But have fun. Can't do much in a day(even with a key.) But it's a free little daily if you got the time for it. Have fun x)

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            Not that I know of. All I can do say is this:
            You go up each level, just like in void. First few levels are okay but gets a bit hectic later on(will note it near the end)*
            I was curious so bought a key too, to test it out[ you get 1 free attempt a day. and can use 1 key a day]. But if my understanding is correct, it's a bit like corrupt in terms of drops. First few level drop the white orb + I think a chance at magic essence. Not sure if the same level drops it or it's random as you go through. Next few level start dropping blue orb + a chance for magic essence and so on.

First few levels are not too bad. They have relatively low health at the start (under 1 mill or so).
            The damage and hp pick up a notch around 10 or so and they get decently harder.
            Around floor 15, I think it was, monsters stat go pretty high (was seeing 200 mill + frag proc or something along those lines.)

* Note to any player: Just be careful of 20. I don't have a clue what's after that but level 20 is like 66 in ladder. Only difference is they pack a punch (73k mdef + 50% dmg reduct to give an idea.)

But have fun. Can't do much in a day(even with a key.) But it's a free little daily if you got the time for it. Have fun x)

Sorry to inform you that 20 is nothing like 66 in ladder I solo my ladder runs to 75 & the min I hit 20 i was killed instantly!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

*request* more bag and vault pages.. please
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Floor 30 is the highest apparently... =/

Comment

Seems that with this patching, lots of places cant be used to put shops on anymore.

Comment

isnt there any other places to put the icons at besides cramming them on the bottom? i cant read half my chat. not everybody is using big screen tv to play this game on. this is **...
                    (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                    Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                    GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                      Sorry to inform you that 20 is nothing like 66 in ladder I solo my ladder runs to 75 & the min I hit 20 i was killed instantly!
                      Ah sorry, I died instantly too(why I don't know 20+.) But meant it's similar in that there's 4 of the same type monster. 20 is rough xD

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                        HAHAHA... me toooooo
                        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

This magic tower looks like it was taken from a different game. If it's like ladder, then why not do another tower rather than an icon? If that is too much, then why not just make it so you can talk to an npc? It looks so cheap and like no one cared when they threw it in. I don't want to bother with it if it looks like the people working on this game don't seem to care at all about it. I'm still convinced it was just copied and pasted from a different game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
                            isnt there any other places to put the icons at besides cramming them on the bottom? i cant read half my chat. not everybody is using big screen tv to play this game on. this is **...
                            everyone should start, i dont want to say spamming, the ticket system, but i think that is the only way the devs will listen. i know the mods have brought it to the attention of the gms and they have to the devs, but i think a mass complaint like that something will be done.
                            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Make the Emecons on chat box pop up in front of the "chi" "Magic tower" "fruit" and monster icon's. The only thing worse than not having an option , is having one that can not be used

Comment

Working...
                              X