Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/29 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i concur shroominator this is some serious **. LET US HIDE THE DAMN ICONS! i happen to enjoy talking to my fellow players.
    Knowledge is power and time is exp, so don't waste mine.

The one's demanding respect for nothing don't receive any for a reason.

Comment

Alrighty then
      Down with (bound) items!!

Comment

Originally posted by UntilTomorrow12 View Post
        This magic tower looks like it was taken from a different game. If it's like ladder, then why not do another tower rather than an icon? If that is too much, then why not just make it so you can talk to an npc? It looks so cheap and like no one cared when they threw it in. I don't want to bother with it if it looks like the people working on this game don't seem to care at all about it. I'm still convinced it was just copied and pasted from a different game.
        It is possible, but this magic tower system has been around in the chinese version for at least a year or more...

Comment

where is the soul star description?

Comment

Where is the soul star description?

Comment

Originally posted by rhemrhem View Post
              Where is the soul star description?
              If you're referring to this week's event related to Soul Stars, review this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Starglade-Kids.

Comment

anyone else having problems seeing other players on L1 on their severs? someone got the fox today and killed visibility to see others XD so now everyone is confused on where to go and shop, you can't find anyone's shops XD
                Server -Kabam-English
                Char Name - WillyHi
                Level - Eidolon lvl 100
                Class -Beast Knight
                Guild - Fantasy

Comment

hmm... it seems there's rebate going on ? but not in the news ? Only for today or what ? I just donated 20 dollars today and got 400 xtal card ?

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                    *request* more bag and vault pages.. please
                    Same request...
                    Thorne

Shadow Guild
                    Eidolon Rogue
                    Angel Island
                    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                    Shadow Guild
                    Mortal
                    Ranger

Brakyn
                    Shadow Guild
                    Mortal
                    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Can you move the magic tower icon to the other side it blocks my chat faces

Comment

G.M can u let us exchange may tokens? just come june,we havent exchange yet T_T

Comment

Unfortunately, seeing as to how May has ended, May Tokens are no longer valid. That's more of a responsibility issue from your end rather than with the exchange event itself.

Comment

next time i hit lvl 21 i will post a picture
                            and for the nice stats ,,, yup it is nice ... but also compared to tenets (money/performance).. they are nothing at all

Comment

faces can be bypassed, learn the number. #00 starts the wave of emotions.#01#02#03 and so on will display the emotions. It goes from #00- thru #31.... Find ur favorite number

Comment

Add a hide button, I can't do much at all with chat anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X