Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on June 5th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on June 5th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, June 5th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

When will R2games be merging Kongregate servers to main site?
    Server: Kongregate (S1)
    Name: GameStop
    Plain: Eidolon
    Lvl: 138
    Guild: (S4)Og
    Class:Rogue
    Skill Tree: Shadow/Combat Hybrid
    Pets: Too many!

Comment

Merges are solely up to the devs -- any information regarding such are not made public until shortly before the scheduled merge. Continue keeping an eye on the News & Events section for any updates.

Comment

Sure would like to see some new events, or bring back a few old ones like World Boss prizes for all World Bosses. I know OP players will collect most of the loot, but at least the WBs will offer something more than your name on the screen for killing it. I'd also like to see level 11 Void be a lot easier and level 20 of Magic Tower. No reason either of those should be as hard as they are. In ladder and corruption the floors get a little harder as you move up, but in Void and Magic Tower those floors previously mentioned get exponentially harder. A Heraldry event and a chi event would be nice as well. I know the chi item is on the token exchange but so much of the item is needed just for one upgrade it should be a drop in a new dungeon or new event. We'll never see the chi aura until the items are made more available. All the cashers I know spend on Heraldry and Tenets. Not going to even talk about Divine Soul >.< Also, replace the treasure key drops with dragon essence. So many people will enjoy the game much more when they get Seiryu in Beast Soul. Dragon Essence is a rare drop and since we'll never use the treasure keys anymore it would b a good trade-off.
        I pretty much gave-up on new PvP gear, but if it is ever released total honor should be used as a requirement. On that same note someone on our server will soon have 1 million honor. Will that person go into the CS Hall of Fame? Honor is worthless after a certain point and I believe this person only gets honor to add to the guild reserve, but I feel honor should be brought back into the game. Have new armor available at 500k honor, 1 million honor, and so on. That will get people back to doing guild quests, redemption, and other things people no longer do because honor is so worthless. I just hate to see aspects of the game get abandoned and the honor system has a lot of untapped potential.
        There are a lot of new players coming to the game, and I know r2 loves that, but some things need to be done to keep the old players in the game. Many of the best have quit, but they come back every now and then to see what's new. Corruption was a great addition to the game, and the Magic Tower is great as well, but there's no new PvP. Vidalian Legends in not PvP. Players want direct competition and all the PvP are old unmodified events like Sengolia and Guild Resource Battleground. I'd like to see a PvP event like Survival of the Fittest.
        Well that's all I have today. Looking forward to the next events.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

New event i cant wait
          IGN: (S14)SkySheon
          Server: (S14)Lycanmarsh
          Plane: Scion
          Guild: (S23)Shadow

Comment

Unlimited fuse of gmuts.. again hehe
            Server: (S25)Falling Stars Bluff
            Class: Rouge(Hybrid)
            ING: (S25)lothack
            Plain: Eidolon
            Level: 113

Comment

PVP servers, they wont give us a PVP server cuz that will allow us to kill all the mall mmo alts

Comment

yeah unlimited gmuts fusing again i agree..

Comment

Originally posted by xHEALZx View Post
                  PVP servers, they wont give us a PVP server cuz that will allow us to kill all the mall mmo alts
                  Crazy Fool
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

unlimited gmuts again please R2 thanks!

Comment

i agree with Ashimoru

Comment

back in the good CS days there were 3 hour maint with all new events/costumes/fun now there is 3 hours of maint for the same old crusty events how does this work ?

Comment

hahaha yeah for real :3

Comment

Working...
                          X