Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No costumes, no mount events?

Comment

In case you haven't noticed they don't really care about how the china server is. First rebirth in that is at 60, they also have way different gear, and beast master class. R2 will make the game how they want, this could be the last rebirth for them.
      What are bugs?

Comment

based on their performance (and experience), r2 wouldn't have RB'd to Eidolon, if they needed my Pope's commendation to do so....talk about a recycle bin of events, smh....geezus

Comment

There are 3 rbs in chinese server. and the 3rd rb, called supernal, is out on cs beta. R2 is just too lazy to deal with the bugs that comes with the 3rd rb when its released, so they wont release it just yet.
          Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
          I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

GM plss return my MINISKEY account..i have outfit there bunny outfit plss return my account

I play crystal saga in OLD website JOYOPARK.. plss return my account MINISKEY my email is Jecery@yahoo.com
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-05-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

why i cant log in.?

Comment

Originally posted by R264570681 View Post
                GM plss return my MINISKEY account..i have outfit there bunny outfit plss return my account

I play crystal saga in OLD website JOYOPARK.. plss return my account MINISKEY my email is Jecery@yahoo.com
                The Joyo site merge happened so long ago that your toon is most likely just lost by now. If you did not transfer (or even attempt to do so) your toon via NPC during the scheduled merge, your toon will not be here. For further inquiries, you may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/.

Originally posted by besyo17 View Post
                why i cant log in.?
                It's most likely an issue from your end. You can try any of the usual fixes to see if it helps: restarting your device/router, using different browsers, using a proxy, using wired connection rather than wifi, or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by PureLily View Post
                  There are 3 rbs in chinese server. and the 3rd rb, called supernal, is out on cs beta. R2 is just too lazy to deal with the bugs that comes with the 3rd rb when its released, so they wont release it just yet.
                  Chinese 3rd reb is out from more then 1 Year, there are no bugs anymore there.And its late for another reb now.Game is dead.

Comment

Return my account plss miniskey

Comment

mergemerge
                      [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
                      [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
                      [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
                      [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
                      [Guild]:
                      My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Working...