[Activity] The Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] The Finals

Duration: 6/12 - 6/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Visit the Quartermaster to tell her which team you think will be the NBA champions and she’ll give you a title displaying your choice.

If you pick the Spurs you’ll get the title “Beat the Heat!”, while those of you who choose the Heat will get “Let’s go Heat!”. Both titles come with a buff that increases your movement speed by 2% and adds 5 points to all of your basic stats.

Players who picked the winning team will also get a special “Champions” piece of equipment in the maintenance following the completion of the series. Best of luck to everyone!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

free stuff, but really could care less about basketball ugh

Comment

Erm storm what are the predictions :P

And are we getting the Ares armor kinda thing or some insignia again in case you do win ?
      IGN : zq_DeathStab
      Server : S33
      What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

i know this event
        its pretty old ^_^

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
        The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
        plain: Forever Mortal
        with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

what's the "piece of equipment" like? i wanna seeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by flyingmuffins View Post
            i know this event
            its pretty old ^_^
            im sure this event gave DC's last time
            DeathDealer
            Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

I think this event gave an orange 7 day offhand (Wheel of fate) and ring (Lucky Ring) last time. I may be misremembering though, and something else gave those.

Comment

The Finals
                Duration:6/14 - 6/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                Servers:All Servers
                Description (Forums): After a hard-fought NBA season, the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat are the last two standing in the NBA playoffs. Who do you think will win the NBA championship? Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to participate in our NBA championship guessing game.
                NPC Options:
                · The Thunder will rain defeat upon the Heat!
                · The Heat will triumph over the Thunder!
                Upon selecting a team, you will receive a specific title, depending on which team you picked. If you picked the Thunder to win, you will receive the title, “Beat the Heat.” If you picked the Heat to win, you will receive the title, “Heat Fanatic.”
                Upon the completion of the NBA Finals, if you guessed the winning team, you will be rewarded with a Championship Pack. Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive this pack. Open it and you will receive the following items:
                · Bronze Honor Badge x 60
                · Silver Honor Badge x 20
                · Gold Honor Badge x 2
                · Dragon Crystal x 10
                · Lucky Ring (7 Days) x 1
                Note: The duration of this activity (6/14 - 6/16 11:59 PM) is when players may sign up! Players will be unable to take part in this activity after these dates.

Couple days short of a year previous to this.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

When dose it announce the winning team

Comment

"Players who picked the winning team will also get a special “Champions” piece of equipment in the maintenance following the completion of the series."
                    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

5Gpow i think XD

Comment

anyone knowif the equipment is perm or temp?

Comment

most likely temporary :/
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                          X