No announcement yet.

[Activity] Bounty Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually a pretty nice concept of getting rare drops and super easy, except for the card packs situation. We only need to enter the dg, find the snorb, kill it, and get out, I got some really nice items from vault to psycho 8x with vip, 5 card packs, 11 divine blood bound, 5 magic essence, 1 magic key, 3 gmut bound.

If this is a permanent and include more rewards such as PUC, MC, etc , it will be quite fun actually, even if the items are bound....

Comment

Originally posted by MacyDee View Post
      The Snorbs spawn in fixed places.

Rev Vault: In the middle of the map
      BC: You'll see it immediately after you've entered, it's slightly off centered, towards top left
      Sacrifical Relics: It's on the second island you pass through.
      Killers Den: Near Chief Flamearcher
      Psychodelia: Next to the first Chamber Guardian

Haven't done my other runs yet.. I thought it could spawn anywhere but I've been going through these runs very thoroughly and they only spawn there.. mostly on 2 out of my 5 runs.
      Originally posted by kylina View Post
      It's next to wrath in Exo.
      These help a lot thank you. To add to it, For Purgatory it's on the far left line if you go from bishop to judge (in the middle of it.)
      For ebs I didn't have any luck, but I figure since you can't pick a difficulty, it can't spawn. Same with monster jungle but who knows xP

Comment

anyone know if it can spawn mutiple times in bc o-o per run?

Comment

Another event ruined, now it's pretty much impossible to get the card packs- unless buying from other players.
          D cards are most likely just as impossible to get aswell.... way to go R2... way to go... you guys suck even more..
          Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
          Name: Lunaria
          Class: Fire Mage
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 125+
          Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
          Honor Rank: Emperor
          Mount: Super Jiyaori
          Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
          Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
          Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
          Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            For ebs I didn't have any luck, but I figure since you can't pick a difficulty, it can't spawn.
            Evil Beast if you are strong enough you can chose the difficultly since it base on how fast you kill the mobs as to which Glutton you are sent to. I think it's something like < 5 mins Nightmare, 5-10 mins Hard, 10+ mins Normal (Estimated times).

Comment

Guess that is true, but thought the monster spawn depending on the initial difficulty. But it can happen. I'll try and see tomorrow or keep an ear out if anyone finds one there, if one spawns there

Comment

nice way to mess up a good thing r2 this sucks ... 16 dungeon runs on NM and nothing ...random my [buns]..

make that 24 runs exe also and still no summer elite boss
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-19-2014, 08:59 PM. Reason: Replaced an inappropriate word.
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Heres an idea for all of you. Instead of running RV and BC with your main and hoping to find one. Enter with your alts first. If theres a snorb, pt your main and kill it to take the rewards. That way you dont waste runs entering and leaving over and over.
                  Firekitty
                  S63 Hellstorm
                  Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

In Exelorn Hard it spawns by Sloth.
                    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

funny second and third day into the event and only getting 1 elite or snorb a day lol what a ripoff lmao R2 your event suck no snobs at all today in 8 run in pys

Comment

Working...
                      X