[Promotion] Soccer Outfits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Soccer Outfits

Duration: 6/19 - 6/25 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Starting with this update, all sorts of soccer outfits are available in the Item Shop. Check out the clothing in-game for the complete list.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Where are the Socceroos outfit? D:

Comment

There's a variety of options to pick from this time around - simply login and view the outfits via Fate Shop.

Comment

I assume by this time around hun that there will be a USA outfit in a week or so? I'm not seeing it in the shop, thx.

Comment

Need one for the Netherlands D:
          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
          Class:: Rogue
          Plane:: Eidolon
          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

noo i cant log in my char cant play this game
            Sever: Crimson Groves
            Name: Mermaide
            Lvl: 44(+)
            Class: Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Myztikal View Post
              Where are the Socceroos outfit? D:
              This is by far the worst team in the history of the World Cup. Please don't ever speak again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vastianz View Post
                This is by far the worst team in the history of the World Cup. Please don't ever speak again.
                And i'm supposed to care for your thoughts? Sorry to burst your outrage bubble but you don't phase me child. Stop being such a keyboard warrior and keep your smart mouth comments to yourself you selfish fool. Be it that Australia is the worst team.. I couldn't care, That is my country, Where i am from and i will support them through thick or thin.

Comment

uhhmmm are any costumes combination gives out the bonus effects?? as in the paired one??

Comment

having 2 pieces (hat and coat) of any outfits gives you bonus
                    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                      having 2 pieces (hat and coat) of any outfits gives you bonus
                      I'm sure I remember your name from somewhere.... o.O
                      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

IDK why but the outfits are still in shop after 6/25

IGN:Classon13
                        Guild:none
                        Plane:Mortal
                        lvl:70
                        Server:Bloodfang village
                        Class:Knight
                        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

A game suggestion, but since we have costumes right now, I'll put it here, sorry LOL. Can they just leave outfits in the fate shop from now on? Looking at the costume section seeing just the dress and tux, was saddening. And the tux in my opinion looks worse than a rogue in slayer gear, or nightshade gear. (Looks like I'm wearing tights) [we're men! Men in tights] ahhh!!! Get out of my head!!] Tux also reminds me of egg man, skinny legs and this odd rounded bottom

Comment

Working...
                          X