Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairytaillover
    replied
    So cuuuuteeeeee! I'm so excited but I don't have Xtals.

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    same junk stats as the dress and faincy hairdo, no thanks, and no "buy both pieces" price of 995 like with the bunny suit?? i sure hope the halloween outfits have that package pricing, or wont be getting those, either!

Leave a comment:

• no1papa
    replied
    Hey R2, I know you read these post so how about creating a costume that would increase your luck when forging wings and mounts? I would buy that one no matter what it looked like and I'm sure just about everyone playing this game would to. This Panda is cute but you really missed the mark with it.

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    wow @ stats way to go r2

Leave a comment:

• CottonCandy
    replied
    Not to many are gonna wanna get the panda suit due to the fact of lacking stats I would buy it but that whole hold up on that I am not paying more the my summer clothings , bunny suit for less stats on this one .. Its cute but well not worth the price for lacking stats then all the other suits that we have gotten in the past that has all the full stats of bonus and was less in price and they expect us to spend more for less no ty I'll pass unless the bonus stats are included ..

Leave a comment:

• no1papa
    replied
    Great R2Games, you raise the price for a "cute" costume and take away all the stats and bonus for 2 pieces. Is there someone there that gets a pay raise when people buy more and get less?

Leave a comment:

• aonani
    replied
    No lovely stats ? even bunny and wedding dress has extra stats

Leave a comment:

• SlapYoSelf
    replied
    lol nice r2 panda suit more expenisve then the other perm. sets

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    ok just got it and each piece is lacking the extra bonuses most other costumes have.

Leave a comment:

• 0411asd
    replied
    Cool Suit nice one r2

IGN : (s28)Dammnpriest
    Lvl : Scion 75 soon to be 80
    Server : Bloodfang Village
    Guild : Adrenaline/Mortal Elites

"-Hopeless Romantic-"

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    I suppose it's for aesthetic purposes then.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    im not sure if that is exactly how it is I havent gotten it yet. while scrolling over it it doesnt look like it has all the normal stats.

Leave a comment:

• Supervoltage1234
    replied
    Please change the stats for the costume... everyone is complaining

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Aww, costume doesn't even have a set bonus and all the other costumes have better stats =( Cmon, improve it. I actually feel bamboozled for buying it Lol

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    why are the stats lacking the normal int, agility, heal, luck, str, and end?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X