No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Panda Costumes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not sure if that is exactly how it is I havent gotten it yet. while scrolling over it it doesnt look like it has all the normal stats.

Comment

I suppose it's for aesthetic purposes then.

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Cool Suit nice one r2

IGN : (s28)Dammnpriest
        Lvl : Scion 75 soon to be 80
        Server : Bloodfang Village
        Guild : Adrenaline/Mortal Elites

"-Hopeless Romantic-"

Comment

ok just got it and each piece is lacking the extra bonuses most other costumes have.

Comment

lol nice r2 panda suit more expenisve then the other perm. sets

Comment

No lovely stats ? even bunny and wedding dress has extra stats

Comment

Great R2Games, you raise the price for a "cute" costume and take away all the stats and bonus for 2 pieces. Is there someone there that gets a pay raise when people buy more and get less?

Comment

Not to many are gonna wanna get the panda suit due to the fact of lacking stats I would buy it but that whole hold up on that I am not paying more the my summer clothings , bunny suit for less stats on this one .. Its cute but well not worth the price for lacking stats then all the other suits that we have gotten in the past that has all the full stats of bonus and was less in price and they expect us to spend more for less no ty I'll pass unless the bonus stats are included ..
                  I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

wow @ stats way to go r2
                    IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                    SERVER:
                    Windshear Peaks
                    Trap ranger

Comment

Hey R2, I know you read these post so how about creating a costume that would increase your luck when forging wings and mounts? I would buy that one no matter what it looked like and I'm sure just about everyone playing this game would to. This Panda is cute but you really missed the mark with it.

Comment

same junk stats as the dress and faincy hairdo, no thanks, and no "buy both pieces" price of 995 like with the bunny suit?? i sure hope the halloween outfits have that package pricing, or wont be getting those, either!

Comment

So cuuuuteeeeee! I'm so excited but I don't have Xtals.
                          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Can we atleast get the set attributes?
                            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                            SERVER:
                            Windshear Peaks
                            Trap ranger

Comment

Okay, looks like the set bonuses didn't get added into the costumes. This was unitentional and we'll be getting the set bonuses added in with the next maintenance.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Sweet us at aeria will love it, to let others know tyvm!
                                Last edited by R22323304; 09-27-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X