Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StormYoda
    Scream it to the wind brother, but they don't care one bit. They already removed my post in the beginning here, b/c they didnt like what i said, well get ready for more r2, they arent gonna stop! you think this is bad, you better just shut down the forum now, b/c its gonna get a LOT worse. I told you the villagers were coming, and we ALL have pitchforks and ready to stab ya with em
    Lol Bro read signature its your sis from game :P and they don't care lol that's the bottom line :P
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Trololololololololololololol, welcome to R2 Games :P
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-27-2014, 12:20 AM. Reason: We'll do as we see fit.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
        Lol Bro read signature its your sis from game :P and they don't care lol that's the bottom line :P
        LMAO sis....you know it's too damn early in the AM for me to read who types what hun hahahah, I'm just happy to see my family joining in on my rant. Told you r2, you can delete posts, but you cannot ever silence real people, we are EVERYWHERE and we will find you! We aren't just simply a buncha toons running around YOUR world....now you are messing with OUR world! You done gone and made everyone mad, even our trolls....better go find a safe, uninhabited bridge to hide under. He has an auguric frag weapon now lolol

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
          LMAO sis....you know it's too damn early in the AM for me to read who types what hun hahahah, I'm just happy to see my family joining in on my rant. Told you r2, you can delete posts, but you cannot ever silence real people, we are EVERYWHERE and we will find you! We aren't just simply a buncha toons running around YOUR world....now you are messing with OUR world! You done gone and made everyone mad, even our trolls....better go find a safe, uninhabited bridge to hide under. He has an auguric frag weapon now lolol
          Pff, Kaymo plzz :P

Comment

Lil Troll lmao they might remove this post :P
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-26-2014, 06:53 AM. Reason: Removed quote due to an inappropriate comment.
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Lil Troll lmao they might remove this post :P
              Ik, only did it cause Storm told me in whisper they removed his main post and besides it's true^^

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                Ik, only did it cause Storm told me in whisper they removed his main post and besides it's true^^
                The bonfire rages! hahahaahahah bring lubricant :P

Comment

It's always the same when the events include invaders. If you go back through their patch notes, the token exchange during invaders week has no good things to exchange too. Not to mention that we're sick of token exchange...it just seems that this game is at the bottom of the list so we get the same old events over and over. People want new events, the same boring things week after week is what drives people to quit the game because of boredom. If r2 would step up and pay this game some attention then they would have a higher player base and actually keep players instead of losing them to other games.
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Lol You think R2 will listen to their players if all the players on all their servers stop cashing like people do with strikes and demanded better stuff they might listen of just go broke, Problem is that we keep feeding R2 with our money but they are not feeding us back!!, another thing we cash in this game some of us $100's even #1,000's of dollars and I think they forget that this game is only around because of the people who cash In this game. Simply put we need better Drops like they did in last events but with DF, POW, or even GPOW!!!!! these are just examples. I think forum was dead last week cause they did something right and they must have been bored!!! LOL

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                    It's always the same when the events include invaders. If you go back through their patch notes, the token exchange during invaders week has no good things to exchange too. Not to mention that we're sick of token exchange...it just seems that this game is at the bottom of the list so we get the same old events over and over. People want new events, the same boring things week after week is what drives people to quit the game because of boredom. If r2 would step up and pay this game some attention then they would have a higher player base and actually keep players instead of losing them to other games.
                    Amen so true lmao
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-26-2014, 06:57 AM. Reason: Mergemerge.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Lol You think R2 will listen to their players if all the players on all their servers stop cashing like people do with strikes and demanded better stuff they might listen of just go broke, Problem is that we keep feeding R2 with our money but they are not feeding us back!!, another thing we cash in this game some of us $100's even #1,000's of dollars and I think they forget that this game is only around because of the people who cash In this game. Simply put we need better Drops like they did in last events but with DF, POW, or even GPOW!!!!! these are just examples. I think forum was dead last week cause they did something right and they must have been bored!!! LOL
                      Yup sis, the forums were definitely dead b/c they put the bugs in last week (the GOOD droppy bugs btw r2 lol)...I have simply awakened the forums again b/c I have had enough, and like I told r2, they done gone and made the wrong person mad by deleting my post here, and I have summoned my server family. Your delete button is big r2 , but our truck tires are BIGGER, muahahaha!

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Duration: 6/26 - 7/31 4:00 AM (Server Time)
                      Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following month, collect Quartermaster Tokens through a number of different events and then trade them in for all sorts of valuable items from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the full list below!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92328[/ATTACH]
                      Just to repost my original post, THIS is a **** LIST r2! No poking the bear now, just the FACTS for everyone to SEE THEM

No more Soul Stars, no more Divine Bloods, FLE up to 20 instead of 10 coins now, BDC up to 25 from 20 coins, Sup Gem Coupon raised by 10 coins from 25 to 35, no more POW or GPOW (the biggie besides Soul Stars), no more Chi Essence, no more Lionheart Xtal, and the BIGGIE!!! They told us all the last QM exchange was to end on 6/30/2014, but it is NOW this **** list, so we ALL LOST the old exchanges we were working so very hard to save QM tokens for! Voice your opinions my friends! This is what these forums are for, YOUR voices, so USE THEM now while they're awake (finally) and watching this thread. GO GO GO You messed with the wrong Storm muahahahahahahaha
                      Last edited by StormYoda; 06-26-2014, 07:25 AM. Reason: Mergemania & This is the original post people! The deleted one (minus bear poking, lol)

Comment

Yup sis, the forums were definitely dead b/c they put the bugs in last week (the GOOD droppy bugs btw r2 lol)...I have simply awakened the forums again b/c I have had enough, and like I told r2, they done gone and made the wrong person mad by deleting my post here, and I have summoned my server family. Your delete button is big r2 , but our truck tires are BIGGER, muahahaha!

Just to repost my original post, THIS is a **** LIST r2! No poking the bear now, just the FACTS for everyone to SEE THEM

No more Soul Stars, no more Divine Bloods, FLE up to 20 instead of 10 coins now, BDC up to 25 from 20 coins, Sup Gem Coupon raised by 10 coins from 25 to 35, no more POW or GPOW the biggie besides Soul Stars), no more Chi Essence, no more Lionheart Xtal, and the BIGGIE!!! They told us all the last QM exchange was to end on 6/30/2014, but it is NOW this **** list, so we ALL LOST the old exchanges we were working so very hard to save QM tokens for! Voice your opinions my friends! This is what these forums are for, YOUR voices, so USE THEM now while they're awake (finally) and watching this thread. GO GO GO You messed with the wrong Storm muahahahahahahaha
                        +1 Stormy, they think we are too stupid to notice apparently.
                        (S36)Auroria
                        160+ Eidolon Knight
                        Apocolypse Co-leader
                        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

sorry Reverie dear, we keeping you busy this AM with all the post merging hahahaa, i love that last one you made "mergemania"

Comment

They still post event times that you have to guess weather it is EST, EDT, PST or PDT instead of standardizing all time and server times so you don't get confused.
                            Last edited by BowCat; 06-26-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

well i give up telling my opinions they never ever listen.. they remove good things and put craps,, whats the use of playing games with craps.. who would wanna cash for garbage
                              ..i see the population dropped by 75% every crappy new event.. if they could just add more exchange prizes and not remove good prize then it'll be more fun, but no, they just want people to quit this game and "poof" their worries.. i miss the old days.
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Damn, I thought GPOWs are up to June, 30th like the Quarter event said ingame. Again no Divine Feathers... I really don't get how you are supposed to collect enough of them. It sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X