[Activity] Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    ...not if the bacon is rotten, made from fake pork, THEN frozen in time, and freezer burned, lol.
    what part of "still good to eat" did you miss?? that was literally the last four words i wrote.
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Mass soul gain? for those with already high souls and can sweep instances

Comment

Originally posted by MikelKW View Post
        Mass soul gain? for those with already high souls and can sweep instances
        I completely agree, its keeping the strong, strong, and the weak, weak.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
          what part of "still good to eat" did you miss?? that was literally the last four words i wrote.
          Ewwwww

Comment

We must have been having the token exchange system for 12 months now and for these 12 months every time the exchange ended on the last day of the month. So suddenly changing the ending to the 26th of the month (on the 24th) is a big change and as everyone has pointed out just amending the original post is totally insufficient notice. I didn't notice it and I check forums most days. It was a change that you just would not have expected. What has made it worse is the fact that the prizes were the best for ages.
            Clearly R2 had not fully thought through what the introduction of roll over quartermaster tokens would mean when it came to the last weekly server maintenance of the month not falling on the last day of the month. As soon as they realised that they had to change the prizes on the last Thursday in the month they rapidly had to change the post. If the prizes had not been so good nobody would have cared.
            What R2 should have done was state the changes that were going to be made at maintenance but keep the same good prizes that should have been there til 30th June for an extra month. I bet there would not have been too many complainers. But as you have come to expect of R2, they failed miserably!

Comment

If I got 10 or 5 soul shards with 1 token, yeah, I would call that soul gain. And the pixie? Ss eater, and it eats its own solo material, pixie upgrade crystal. I can't get thousands upon thousands of PUC, c'mon man, seriously?

Comment

Obtaining the new pixies isn't meant to be easy -- it's a long-term feature that is to be gradually worked towards.

Comment

I'm not talking about new pixies, I'm talking about pixies, as a whole. The new ones just make it longer. But I'm not all that worried about the PUC, I'm more worried about the ss

Comment

I'm not talking about new pixies, I'm talking about pixies, as a whole. The new ones just make it longer. But I'm not all that worried about the PUC, I'm more worried about the ss
                    Just so you know, anyone with one of the last 2 pixies. Will be mostly invincible by the majority of server. Also, even if you get those last 2 pixies. It will take about 1-2 years or even more for someone to catch up to that pixie o_o
                    Originally posted by Dr.Q
                    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Oh, I know. I only brought up PUC because I referred to the pixie needing a lot of PUC (which makes me want to hoard PUC like crazy) and SS. And the SS for pixie, kinda takes away the SS I need for soul.

Now I remember something about invaders. One gets stuck far behind the quartermaster "cannot reach target"
                      Last edited by MikelKW; 07-02-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Oh, I know. I only brought up PUC because I referred to the pixie needing a lot of PUC (which makes me want to hoard PUC like crazy) and SS. And the SS for pixie, kinda takes away the SS I need for soul.

Now I remember something about invaders. One gets stuck far behind the quartermaster "cannot reach target"
                        Seen that one.

And to the rest of this thread?

I'm almost crying because I realize that r2, as a company, does not care, the GM was just chatting with me like he cared somewhat, and this....people are voicing objections. Your customers. have you guys never heard that the customer is always right?

Oh wait.

Only the mods are right. Ever. Must. Obey.
                        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                        Character ~ I'm never telling~
                        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Oh no 0.0 he is being obediant. We most stop him!!! I have the feel though he'll one shot me. I'm scared. I must stun the **** out of him so he doesn't do anything obediant! They did do something right though, the tokens aren't monthly tokens. But now they know we are saving the tokens from this event, they'll never put GPoW or PoW in ever again.
                          *Falls to knees and yells at the sky*
                          Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Then save them until they add something else you think is good instead. Personally I'm hoping for DF to go back in myself.

Edit: Fixing a typo that jumped out at me right after I hit enter.

Comment

lol did S33 go loco here xD party on :P
                              IGN : zq_DeathStab
                              Server : S33
                              What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

How long is crimson werewolf going to be on the list
                                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                                X