Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] October Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kind of sucks for those of us who spend big money in one shot. i just recharged two 99.99 packs and i get the same reward as someone who spends 20.00. i have to say that r2 games is not very sufficient on taking care of your cash players...you know...the ones who help with the updates and such. i have lost lucky stars...7 to be exact on my battle bear going into my gorilla titan. i sent ss and never received a response from you. i purchased all of the gmuts with real cash. i did not get them from events. this is quite irritating. thank you for your time. i dont mean to sound like im bitching. i do enjoy the game and would purchase xstals regardless of what you offer as freebies.

Comment

Do the gifts stack? Like if I recharge 19.99 or higher, will I get the items for 9.99 AND the ones for 19.99 or just the one for 19.99?

Comment

not that i have seen. and i have recharged on the 20 pack and 40 packs. only got the 2nd gift.

Comment

i bought 19.99 worth of crystal and didnt get this pack <_<

Comment

"i bought 19.99 worth of crystal and didnt get this pack <_< ", same here

Comment

Dont do it cashers no bonus items received!

Comment

why can't i buy crystals?.... how can i buy crystal?..

Comment

I'm really torn between the EW reward and the SS reward. I don't want to cash twice, but it's so hard to choose... I can always farm gold to get more EW, but I can't do that for SS unless I'm willing to risk getting scammed....

I can't decide but I'm definitely leaning toward the SS one.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I might want to get money for the purified and torches day.
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I am definitely going ss myself. Things are tough to get hold of.
                      (S50)Nevill
                      Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

accident...oopsies
                        Last edited by R23545533; 10-12-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

still w8ing for my bonus!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X