[Promotion] The Goddess of Autumn Offering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] The Goddess of Autumn Offering

Duration:9/27 - 10/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server:All Servers
    Description:The Goddess of Autumn has returned and she is celebrating the autumn with rewards for the noble warriors of Vidalia! During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards! Example – Based on the chart below, if you spend 10,000 Crystal, you will receive Goddess’ Comfort x 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	goddess table.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1732519

Goddess’ Comfort– Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the followingitems:
    • 4x Offline EXP Token x 20
    • Torch x 3
    • Maturity Stone x 30
    • Heroic Wings x 30
    • Morph Crystal x 20
    • Wheel of Fate (7 Days) x 1

Goddess’ Support– Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the followingitems:
    • Torch x 5
    • Pet Breeding Stone x 30
    • Red Dragon Coin x 16
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 20
    • Super Angel x 1
    • Super Demon x 1

Goddess’ Glory– Open this pack and you will receive the following items:
    • Ethereal Wings x 45
    • Morph Crystal x 36
    • Dragon Crystal x 35
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 45
    • Superior Gem Coupon x 3
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 35
    • Greater Phoenix (7 Days) x 1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

first casher event Oo
    IGN: Luffy
    Level: 7X
    Class: Priest
    Server: Seira Island

Come and watch me own noobs in seng and LG. Livestream all seng and LG maybe more
    <----link to livestream

Comment

BUT then again il ask what about the Crystal we spent during the Goddess Blessing..DOES IT COUNT?????
      If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Oh my!! this is cool!! but the quantity of the xtal purchased required is so high Thanks anyway GMs

Comment

wooh ill get mc
          "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
          Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
          Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
          "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

I think I finally found a good Avi pic. testing testing 1,2,3
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Well, I'm gonna purchase the Panda hat. I love my Valentine Dress, it is much better.

Es agradable ver que todos los dÃ*as.
              "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
              Character Name: Margareta
              Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
              :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
              Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
              Genbu Rider

:mad:
              Helpful Threads:

Comment

GM, do u know what that red coin give me ALMOST for every day ? 5 greater rod ! and sometimes epic bloodforged shard who need that when they all easily drop and practically worthless.. Oh btw that black dragon coin even give me 7 socketing rod... which is even...... unexpected... please guys, u really need to considered again what is the prize for the coin - take off the useless and worthless stuffs. I am not happy at all worth all coins. specially after you replaced free 5 green coins daily for vip and change with 1 red coin n 1 green.. means i have worse luck ever.

Comment

Aww cash event. Don't have money xD.
                  ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Originally posted by R2656656 View Post
                    GM, do u know what that red coin give me ALMOST for every day ? 5 greater rod ! and sometimes epic bloodforged shard who need that when they all easily drop and practically worthless.. Oh btw that black dragon coin even give me 7 socketing rod... which is even...... unexpected... please guys, u really need to considered again what is the prize for the coin - take off the useless and worthless stuffs. I am not happy at all worth all coins. specially after you replaced free 5 green coins daily for vip and change with 1 red coin n 1 green.. means i have worse luck ever.
                    I feel your pain, but its falling on deaf ears, R2 dont give a damn and they just ignore what players want so pointless even posting on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by R2656656 View Post
                      Every day? You realize coin luck tends to increase when you use multiple at a time (at least for me it does). Maybe you should stack 4 or 8 and do it that way instead. I get torches from RDC and Gmuts/EW from BDC that way.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Holy **** I just got 40 MC's in my pack! Thanks r2, finally, I forgive you for the crappy event with the treasure scrolls :P

Comment

tried stack 8 n 4... yeah, gimme me some bronze medal n sometimes silver some health orb mostly normal hammer or wings.. i have stop playing that n just stack it on my vault.. useless stuffs.. i got torches every 2 months , GMUT or e-wing never drop at all in my whole entire gamer life... and i am vip since the first week they announcing.

Comment

GM pls ban this char (S48)katambak25 in Sukemo Bluff sever he scam me 1diamond pls hve mercy on me

Comment

so for spending 500 crystals you get 1 goddess comfort and for spending 10k crystals you get only 4 goddess comforts? or do you get 1 for every 500 crystals you spend?

Comment

Working...
                              X