Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FearMe View Post
    hope to recieve my purchased VIP after this
    You should file a ticket about your issue .. here http://tickets.r2games.com/
    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

I feel like I did something terribly wrong to you guys in a past life or something lmao. This is the first time I let something from crystal saga bother me enough to bring it to your attention. Will probably be the last, I guess from now on I will waste my barkskin going through killersden.

Comment

ty stormaggedon

Comment

Are we gonna get better drop rates on beads? cause i am getting scrolls 3-1 i won't use all those scrolls over the next week. yet if i'm lucky i'll have enough beads after a full day of afk to turn in once!
          Name: (S52)Shaz
          Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          Plane: Eidolon 149
          Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
          Nobility: Emperor
          Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
          Mount: Hellwing
          Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
          Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
          Zodiac: Max
          Beast Soul: tiger
          Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by joe365 View Post
            There are other events that occur soo complaining about MUT's is just crazy to me. esp when people are selling them and you can probably do vault runs for them. my point in saying what I said (stop being greedy and seeming needy) is to say that you need to stop wanting things just because the servers are down and in a sense (that is greedy). Hey as a matter of fact, my server is down aswell, but you dont hear me saying, ohh give compensations because only ppl with no lives do that type of ****. also, if you can wait 5 mos for MUT exchange, why dont you just do the events that are available especially since ohhh wait ummm there are GMUT's involved in the event right now?? and again I say Thank You.
            SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Must SAY WOW?

Comment

dang nothing was fixed lol. still getting dragon coins on those 150 orange dang GM nothing was changed. even the panda hasn't changed

Comment

the GM trolled us :|

Comment

Originally posted by francis017 View Post
                  dang nothing was fixed lol. still getting dragon coins on those 150 orange dang GM nothing was changed. even the panda hasn't changed
                  They changed the typo. It says "Green Dragon Coin x 3" now.
                  they also added 1 more orange seed / day.
                  And they added the set bonus to the panda suit. Still, the stats aren't as good as other promotions. It's like the tux :|

Comment

great torch + exp token+ and some stuffs.

Comment

• wish u guys added the stat to the panda suit as well.

Comment

• did the maintenance affecting multi account?i can't login multi account in 1 browser
                        IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
                        i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
                        file your ticket here

Comment

• Lol I didn't know this until now. Was in bed.
                          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Working...
                          X