Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Awakening Ares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Awakening Ares

Duration: 7/10 - 7/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description:Collect Spirit of Ares and exchange with Ares in Starglade for various legendary pieces of armor. This week, Spirit of Ares can be obtained either through this week’s recharge bonus event, or by trading Quartermaster Token x80 for Spirit of Ares x1 with the Quartermaster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ares6.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	1752824Click image for larger version

Name:	ares5.png
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1752823Click image for larger version

Name:	ares3.png
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1752821

Name:	ares7.png
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1752825Click image for larger version

Name:	ares4.png
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	1752822Click image for larger version

Name:	ares1.png
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1752820

Name:	ares8.png
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	1752826
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Are they high or something? It takes 150 Spirit of Ares to get 1 piece of gear, and 80 Quartermaster tokens to get 1 Spirit of Ares. That is 12,000 tokens for 1 piece of gear. Unless of course they expect people to spend $300 per piece of gear to get them from the packs, and even then they can only get enough for 2 pieces before the event ends.

Comment

So 80 Quartermaster Token = 1 Spirit of Ares
      150 Spirit of Ares = 1 Piece of Equipment

That's 150 x 80 = 12000 Quartermaster Token.
      At an average of 6 Quartermaster Token per day, this will take you 2000 days or 5.5 years to get 1 Equipment.

Not only is this forcasting 6 years of lame token events, or even 5.5 years x 7 Equipments = 38.5 years, but it also shows how R2games is.
      But then again, the event only lasts 1 week, so what point are you trying to make?

At least the gear has bad stats and is not worth spending that much time nor money.
      Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 05:10 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

The Warlord Ares set/NPC will be permanent, however the methods of obtaining said Spirit of Ares will vary from time-to-time.

Comment

y is there 2 pieces of armor?

Comment

good thinking guys.......... another event to show up how u don't give damn about players

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
              y is there 2 pieces of armor?
              My guess would be one was meant to be an offhand and got put in wrong. That said it is just a guess, they might just be trying to trick people for all I know.

Comment

the ares ward really seems wrong, taking the armor bonus, while the real stats should be, 6 % atk, cast speed, and 6 % pdef mdef reduc, and the white stats is wrong too

Comment

If its awakening ares event where is the awaken option and boosts that are granted by the awakening? In section the amount needed for a single eqp is rediculous since there are way better eqps out already.those eqps should be introduced with the second rebirth since they are for lvl30 and not now if u not planning on releasing a 3rd rebirth

Comment

To be honest i dont like those Legendary pieces of Ares armor but maybe there would be someone who willlike it. I will not. But ^^ we all can choose if we will go for it or no. I would prefere something more useful ^^

Even tho it might be useful for divine soul since its lvl 30
                    [S55]Abbie
                    [S3]Legends
                    Eidolon 147
                    Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                    Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                    Kilin
                    Holy Terrene
                    Level 7 Seiryu
                    +1497 Soul
                    Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

How old are the people who think these events up? I mean really if you want to get people to spend money on your game , You should give them a chance to obtain something from the event. If any player had saved every Quartermaster token since the token event started,they still would not have the tokens to buy more than 1 aries token.And that's assuming they obtained every token possible on the quartermaster promo. And the prices to buy $19.99 american to get one war pack with 10 aries token you are looking at 300 dollars american to obtain 1 legendary item .I have been trying real hard to convince myself to stay on this game because its a cool game ,But when you look at how its managed ,and all the other games out there i COULD be playing its getting real hard to convince myself to stay.And it should be the other way around ,YOU should be convincing ME to play and these kind of promos are not going to do that.

Comment

Apparently there's no set bonus too for this, making it super **** for the amount needed to synthesis it, in Other version, the benefit from this is the set bonus, with the 'awakened ares' set, the higher set than this, one can get around 53 or 54 % Reduc for every class, not counting zodiac, so with zodiac, especially the legendary one, 60-61 % reduc is possible, but this is just ****...

Comment

my orange purge set is better lmao let alone ebs
                          ign stegzy
                          guild ftw
                          pets to many

Comment

haaha copy righted from saga of hero, Boooo r2games ~
                            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              So 80 Quartermaster Token = 1 Spirit of Ares
                              150 Spirit of Ares = 1 Piece of Equipment

That's 150 x 80 = 12000 Quartermaster Token.
                              At an average of 6 Quartermaster Token per day, this will take you 2000 days or 5.5 years to get 1 Equipment.
                              I just did this in my head as well. It makes me cry a little on the inside.
                              The event pretty much begs for cashing, but tbh I don't think the equips are that good?

I think there's more fun ways to use quartermaster tokens, let us save for a mount for instance.. I like that much better than one lousy Spirit or Ares.

Comment

Working...
                              X