Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Announcement] New CS Server – [S74] Bloody Maplewoods – Going Live 7/19 @ 10 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    when was the last server that opened on time and was announced? lol

    Comment


    • #32
      come on wheres the new server
      They Call me Stompy the pro hunter and ruler of server aka Ging

      s2: aymay forest
      Guild: EternalGuild
      IGN: Stompy
      Level: 86

      Comment


      • #33
        lool, and i think crystal saga has lost a lot of population over the years... :c in beginning it was amazing (*.*)

        Comment


        • #34
          i remember s68 was an hour an a half late and it was annoucened a week in advance

          Comment


          • #35
            Just calm down and reload ur page XD

            Comment


            • #36
              not tryna keep re loading for like an hour lol
              They Call me Stompy the pro hunter and ruler of server aka Ging

              s2: aymay forest
              Guild: EternalGuild
              IGN: Stompy
              Level: 86

              Comment


              • #37
                eh got stuff to do now cant reserve my name because their late oh well best of luck fellows

                Comment


                • #38
                  someone making a ranger char make it named elder and make a guild named elven .-. and some knight or healer can make a guild named paladins

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    ugh where is the new server? been waiting and planing for this for a couple of days...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by DarkTerror22 View Post
                      someone making a ranger char make it named elder and make a guild named elven .-. and some knight or healer can make a guild named paladins
                      nice, i kinda like that idea lol i might take the Elven part for a guild name

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by draco211 View Post
                        nice, i kinda like that idea lol i might take the Elven part for a guild name
                        i will join ur guild

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          hmmm.. im bored of reloading.. i dont understand how the server can be late, just press a button and its up, right?xD

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            am bored! i got gym to go in a bit so i wana boost level fast >.<!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by DarkTerror22 View Post
                              i will join ur guild
                              hehe will accept ya with out any pause there terror, whats your char name gunna be? and dooshfacebag i hear ya lol i wish it was that simple as pressing a button and the server is released.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by draco211 View Post
                                hehe will accept ya with out any pause there terror, whats your char name gunna be? and dooshfacebag i hear ya lol i wish it was that simple as pressing a button and the server is released.
                                my name is nightshade what's urs? sorry for posting with this id :P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X