Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New CS Server – [S74] Bloody Maplewoods – Going Live 7/19 @ 10 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was the last server that opened on time and was announced? lol

Comment

come on wheres the new server
      They Call me Stompy the pro hunter and ruler of server aka Ging

s2: aymay forest
      Guild: EternalGuild
      IGN: Stompy
      Level: 86

Comment

lool, and i think crystal saga has lost a lot of population over the years... :c in beginning it was amazing (*.*)

Comment

i remember s68 was an hour an a half late and it was annoucened a week in advance

Comment

Just calm down and reload ur page XD

Comment

not tryna keep re loading for like an hour lol
              They Call me Stompy the pro hunter and ruler of server aka Ging

s2: aymay forest
              Guild: EternalGuild
              IGN: Stompy
              Level: 86

Comment

eh got stuff to do now cant reserve my name because their late oh well best of luck fellows

Comment

someone making a ranger char make it named elder and make a guild named elven .-. and some knight or healer can make a guild named paladins

Comment

ugh where is the new server? been waiting and planing for this for a couple of days...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror22 View Post
                      someone making a ranger char make it named elder and make a guild named elven .-. and some knight or healer can make a guild named paladins
                      nice, i kinda like that idea lol i might take the Elven part for a guild name

Comment

Originally posted by draco211 View Post
                        nice, i kinda like that idea lol i might take the Elven part for a guild name
                        i will join ur guild

Comment

hmmm.. im bored of reloading.. i dont understand how the server can be late, just press a button and its up, right?xD

Comment

am bored! i got gym to go in a bit so i wana boost level fast >.<!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror22 View Post
                              i will join ur guild
                              hehe will accept ya with out any pause there terror, whats your char name gunna be? and dooshfacebag i hear ya lol i wish it was that simple as pressing a button and the server is released.

Comment

Originally posted by draco211 View Post
                                hehe will accept ya with out any pause there terror, whats your char name gunna be? and dooshfacebag i hear ya lol i wish it was that simple as pressing a button and the server is released.
                                my name is nightshade what's urs? sorry for posting with this id :P

Comment

Working...
                                X