Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New CS Server – [S74] Bloody Maplewoods – Going Live 7/19 @ 10 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New CS Server – [S74] Bloody Maplewoods – Going Live 7/19 @ 10 AM PDT

Join us on Saturday, July 19th at 10:00 AM PDT / 13:00 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Bloody Maplewoods. Bloody Maplewoods will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 1:00 AM your time on July 20th.

again another new server open... how about our request to have a merge??.. are you guys ever going to listen to this request? or are we just wasting our breath here?.. at least tell us .. "so i guess we stop spending for now till we actually know what is going on"....

btw... im not just a player that just started playing and complain right away..
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Long time player myself, im a little disappointed in the fact that our request for a much needed server merge is being ignored. We will see what the future brings i suppose. An answer from a GM or a reason for not merging would be much obliged.

Comment

omg another server... how bout merging ones that are dying instead of making new ones

Comment

Im sure its all about the $. What they dont understand is breathing life into the old servers would gain just as much revenue if not more.

Comment

seriously this is starting to [upset] me... how long we been asking merge? +year? And still nothing, just new servers all time We have been building our toons soon 3 years and really hoping r2 would listen uss for a chance.
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-18-2014, 03:54 AM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

so gm we going to get an answer from you since this is ask directly to you... mods. don't even try answering.. gm started this thread.. we want him to answer.. thank you

Comment

Dafuq, New server GM?
                we need a merge, we dying here u know?
                our server was dead

Comment

who is calling the shots at R2? do you realize that everytime you open a new server, the population of your older servers drops even more? If the goal is to have many, many severs all with low population, then you are definately meeting your goals... If you think all your new server openings actually bring a big percentage of new players to the game, you might wanna rethink that philosophy and realize that a huge percentage of your people on new servers come from older servers. Take an event like the Crypt, now days its not uncommon to have to wait up to 30 minutes for 30 people to get to level 15 to activate the boss, and thats with people having to log in several characters to meet that demand... I would love to recommend this game to friends, but with the current strategy of keeping all servers at a very low population, i cannot in good faith tell them, this is a great game. we need merge and we need it badly on s4-s20, and im fairly certain many other servers need merge as well.

Comment

well.. the newly open server s73? think already asking for merge... its funny.. now they open a new one.. its a
                    joke really.
                    gm we are calling you personally to answer us... and funny thing is.. why is gm always not online? gm should and
                    should always be online so when things like this arise.. he can answer right away..
                    i know we are just gamers but on the other hand.. we do spend money here and we deserve to be treated with
                    respect.. so when we do ask question we need an answer.

Comment

so.. broken realm is shutting down completely.. this will happen to us if they keep up with what they are doing right now.

Comment

Choose Crystal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blood and Jade, Zombies Ate My Pizza, or Monkey King Online (GAMES THAT ARE NOT REAL)
                        you should know better !
                        they were supposed to be transferred in the broken realm games !!!!!!!
                        certainly be more crowded!!!

this is what i got from broken real news... first i heared..any of you heared of this?

Comment

New server again? why not a Merge . .
                          many people quit from this game, cause they were too bored having no merge again, our server will be a dead server now
                          We need a merge and reply us please
                          Last edited by intelanky; 07-20-2014, 12:04 PM.
                          ICE, Ice is my world, I can do anything with Ice
                          Because i was "ESDEATH"

Comment

need merge so bad.. please
                            IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

If you guys don't want your servers to die maybe you shouldn't have overcashed for tenets and stuff to beat those who normally are better players. Nobody stays in the game if he / she has to beg kids with rich parents to end seng now. (If you're an adult, the effect is just the same) You want full servers, guess that means you want challenge. Those who don't spend an absurd amount of money want challenge also. Well, there is no challenge since there is at least one player per server who chashes for his tenets at level 50 until he / she is stronger than good old times Eidolon. People start anew because they cannot achieve any good on their old server. As a common every-now-and-then casher you're pretty much excluded from battlegrounds like Dragonspine, so why bothering? And you want them to stay? If you ask me, there is only one way to give you the challenge you want.. But you want to be the best so feel free to ruin S74

Comment

Working...
                              X