No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Official Website Maintenance on July 18th at 2:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know all too well what it is, no need to tell me to chill ok....I have a right to say my feelings about this, if you were in ladder you'd be upset too if you "suddenly just dc from the game"....sorry man, but telling someone like me that's upset to be quiet or "take a Valium (which I do not need....unless u got a free one, lol)" isn't gonna do any good. I'll be fine, with proper compensation. I think EVERYONE that's OL atm and was affected would agree 100% BTW: I complain b/c what I say needs to be said....if r2 stops giving me a reason to speak out, you won't hear a word from me at all. End of story.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-18-2014, 01:36 AM. Reason: Removed quote.

Comment

yoda goona blow folks, everyone runnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
        yoda goona blow folks, everyone runnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
        LMFAO hahahahah....."there is no try...only DO!"

Comment

LOL Oh that made me really laugh. You, sir or madam, deserve a medal for accomplishing this feat at 2:23am.
          (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
          (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Maybe for you is just a game.. but i have news noone asked you...

For many people this is a "life style", working hard to get stuffs, and exp for alts and mains...
            Maybe you cant understand but chill dude if this is just a game for you do not show it.. :3

Name: s56)Mello Happily married with s56)Zetho
            Lvl: 150 Eidolon
            Server: s56)Seira Island (too many servers there -.-)
            Class: Ranger
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-18-2014, 01:36 AM. Reason: Removed quote.

Comment

hold on be specific ...who made u laugh....is the medal for me?

Comment

loooool :P

Comment

Jabus. Too early/late to click the right reply button :P
                  (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
                  (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by blackroserock View Post
                    Maybe for you is just a game.. but i have news noone asked you...

For many people this is a "life style", working hard to get stuffs, and exp for alts and mains...
                    Maybe you cant understand but chill dude if this is just a game for you do not show it.. :3

Name: s56)Mello Happily married with s56)Zetho
                    Lvl: 150 Eidolon
                    Server: s56)Seira Island (too many servers there -.-)
                    Class: Ranger
                    I can relate to that....for me this is chill time....not "dude, chill out don't speak your mind" time ahaha

Comment

how long need wait again ........

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                        I know all too well what it is, no need to tell me to chill ok....I have a right to say my feelings about this, if you were in ladder you'd be upset too if you "suddenly just dc from the game"....sorry man, but telling someone like me that's upset to be quiet or "take a Valium (which I do not need....unless u got a free one, lol)" isn't gonna do any good. I'll be fine, with proper compensation. I think EVERYONE that's OL atm and was affected would agree 100% BTW: I complain b/c what I say needs to be said....if r2 stops giving me a reason to speak out, you won't hear a word from me at all. End of story.
                        all i hear from you though is "whine whine whine, i've got my panties in a bunch", btw are you a democrat? and if you cant get proper "compensation" from r2 im sure you can call obama, he'll give you ALL KINDS of free stuff....
                        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
                          Awwww , smh... I rarely get a medal this time of night ...gtz Jabus

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
                            yah i was way late lol, thanks for noticin XD

Comment

omg guys chill :X its MT be glad they do it in this time what you would do if there will be MT during iob or something ?
                              It just happens not everytime they can manage to infrom you better and make a MT announcement... lets wait and see

I understand that you guys were in the middle of something, we probably all were :X
                              [S55]Abbie
                              [S3]Legends
                              Eidolon 147
                              Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                              Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                              Kilin
                              Holy Terrene
                              Level 7 Seiryu
                              +1497 Soul
                              Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

lol its funny reading everyone post but but yeah, sucks server down for what though?

Comment

Working...
                                X