No announcement yet.

[Activity] August Quartermaster Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they need to do is put the Red Adamantite back in that list.

Comment

^

Yes please, since there's an Ares Insignia, the stats for celestial insignia can almost be considered ****, except for the movement speed

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        Everyone would be too OP then :x
        lol u r right haha

Comment

They'll never do a Hwing to Ewing exchange because Hwings are too easy to farm. We're lucky for the mut to G mut exchange, let's not press our luck. Divine wings are in corruption level 4, if you can beat it. That's all we shoul expect from r2. These are the "let's release another cash only system" guys after all. Alt abuse took away the Ewing goldmine when IoB was nice. That was also the sp goldmine as well. I wish they would put some of the heraldy stuff on the coin exchange. It was on the for a short while whe they released the system but that was back when you could on use coins from 1 month. Now that we can save the coins month aftermonth all the great stuff is gone. Im goingto save my coins until they either put Gpow back or some of the newer systems stuff on there, and not the lame chi system.

Comment

What I don't understand is why I can get 1 Grmut with 1 coin but I need 25 coins to get 1 gold badge. In survival of the fittest the 1st place prize is 5 Grmuts or 1 gold badge. So 1 coin = 1 Grmut, therefore 25 Grmuts = 1 gold badge at the same time 1 gold badge = 5 Grmuts. I wish these guys would be consistent. 1 gold badge should be 5 coins at the most, especially since gold badges are only good for exchanging for 1 Grmut at the general in Starglade.
            In summary:
            1 gold badge = 25 Grmuts, in coin exchange
            1 gold badge = 5 Grmuts, in survival of the fittest
            1 gold badge, 2 silver, 30 bronze = 1 Grmut, at generals exchange

Somebody in their organization is terrible with math.
            With this being the last major merger the game needs something good to keep people coming back. Any merger after this will only add noobs. Another rebirth maybe?

Comment

yeah and i was hoping for the morph crystals... i hope they fix this in the next patch cos i was really looking forward to getting a bunch of morph crystals for my angel (TmT)

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
              u forgot.. something. Spirit of Ares x1 = 50 token

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97153[/ATTACH]

Comment

aw what!?! that sux last time they put this up they had morph crystals in the patch notes and it wasnt in game... now they just take it out all together... the least r2 could do is put the morph crystals in this patch.... this sucks!! yeah GMUTS are nice but im working on my pet and the morph crystals are hard to get with out cash....! not impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
                  aw what!?! that sux last time they put this up they had morph crystals in the patch notes and it wasnt in game... now they just take it out all together... the least r2 could do is put the morph crystals in this patch.... this sucks!! yeah GMUTS are nice but im working on my pet and the morph crystals are hard to get with out cash....! not impressed!
                  You can get 5 MCs from quiz per toon and level 4 corruption pack gives MCs. They're not going to put MCs on the coin exchange with other opportunities to earn them in the game. Sucks if you can't make the quiz. I was using 6 toons when I was working on my pet earning 30 MCS a day. A good tank pet, gen5 T-rex with lvl4 stone skin and lvl4 ??? (Cant remember the name of the skill where the pet absorbs more damage. Let's you know how much I use my pets now.) Charm or any stun in combination with the other 2 skills will help a developing toon a lot. The support, magic and physical attack pets are a resource drain. A gen5 guardian or demon are hot pets, don't get me wrong, but if you poured that effort into your character it will benefit you much more. All the people with gen3+ pets will probably tell you they don't really need them for much.

Comment

Working...
                  X