Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 8/7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u guys have any new ideas... It's the same event over n then they add something new that make players spend ridicules amount of items because everyone just has stack of PC n sp from iob.... Can't we do a seed event where it would take forever to get a seed but still worth it... To grind for seeds. Or some pack event that is bound? Just wondering who ... Are giving these ideas in CS. Cuz they suck....

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
      remove ur gems ok ok wait does that mean if some one got eternal he will need to open the gems place again ?

so spernal farming again?
      The sockets will remain open.
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-07-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Im sure i said that earlier
        DeathDealer
        Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

This is the first one, anyone have the second?

Lvl 135 Eido Knight (Hybrid)
          Pixie: Terrene
          Soul:663/3000
          Beast Soul: Lvl 10 Drake
          ~Slowly rising to the top~

Comment

Ewwwwww, for them stats only.... >.<
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

2nd prolly brown suns that have smiles in the center that will give sensitive players a seizure

Comment

The SP Priece goes higher agen #19

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
                The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
                plain: Forever Mortal
                with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

Madokanme has already gotten the new sperion in like 1 min LOL
                  Lot people do that but they dont like to boast?

Btw how many soul orb needed for the 1st? i already use about 450 pack but still only lvl 80 n 400/click.. 450 pack = 45000 soul orb.. will it be more than 100k orb?

Comment

So this update means that the CS Moderators are now everywhere on the servers and willing to speak to players ingame now to help? I've got a banned acct and i have no idea why ive been banned
                    I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

Originally posted by dubx5 View Post
                      So this update means that the CS Moderators are now everywhere on the servers and willing to speak to players ingame now to help? I've got a banned acct and i have no idea why ive been banned
                      Do tell where you've come up with this assumption because to my knowledge, in-game assistance in not a part of our jurisdiction. We are not "everywhere on the servers" nor do we speak to players in-game about their issues. Now then, go file a ticket.

Comment

plz R2 remove the grafics from Sperion ... more lagg and so ugly

Comment

gotta love how almost everyone had both sperions maxed but still kept the SP...heh still...lotta SP to get for it ;>, .>
                          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                          Kamikaze Member
                          Somany systems...so little time...
                          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            Do tell where you've come up with this assumption because to my knowledge, in-game assistance in not a part of our jurisdiction. We are not "everywhere on the servers" nor do we speak to players in-game about their issues. Now then, go file a ticket.
                            what does mods do?? confused ignore the first reply

Comment

We are forum moderators. Anything that is forum-related is under our area of work. Nothing in-game is part of our jurisdiction.

Comment

ok you added new sperions but you couldnt give us the info on what it takes tp upgrade and what the stats are come on really? some people would like to know so they dont waste their time upgrading both to max again

Comment

Working...
                                X