The price system in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The price system in game

Ä° didnt understend anything in prices silver gold bronze what doest it means :S how can i know :S

hi, 100 bronze = 1 silver; 100 silver = 1 gold, 100 gold = 1 diamond. or is that not what you were asking?

Comment

how a noob and suckest system i ever seen =D lol anyway ty

and for what is that pet taming scrol?

and im selling my gem thingys to npcs i dun know the price of thems xS
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 09:17 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Copper -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum is how our currency goes. To get 1 silver, you need 100 copper. To get 1 gold, you need 100 silver. 100 gold is 1 platinum.

Generally, copper isn't used much when selling or buying items to players. Very common items (chipped gems, magic dust, socketing rods, etc) will sell for a silver price. The harder to get items (Purified crystals, heroic wings on a new server, eggs, etc) will sell for a gold price.

Always ask for a price check in chat or look in player shops for how much people are selling items for before you sell your items until you learn your server's economy.

Try not to sell anything but equipment to npcs, players will pay more than the npc for everything else.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and another question bro i hate that quests in game i wont take anymore quest ? is it good idea ? or i MUST done quests ?

How can i get 200crystal ? its writing on my question requirments
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 09:18 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

That's only if you want a crystal enchanted weapon. How to get crystal: free offers, buy it, and I think that's it?
            Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
            -Sun Tzu

Comment

and i need help for I CAN HAS BEAR question its says 1 crystal too ?
              so better i abondom this quests ?

whats Weopan Chache shard ? and pet taminG ? chipped ruby gem the red things its writing (Bound) and ordinary soul bead ?
              how much price should i sell ?
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 09:16 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Bed_Boi View Post
                and another question bro i hate that quests in game i wont take anymore quest ? is it good idea ? or i MUST done quests ?
                Quests are the bread and butter of getting to level 30 or so without having to do much grinding. You'll also get your mount and wings during these quests. After that, doing quests is up to you, but they really don't take that long to do and will help guide you through the land so you know where you should be grinding.

Originally posted by Bed_Boi View Post
                and i need help for I CAN HAS BEAR question its says 1 crystal too ?
                so better i abondom this quests ?

whats Weopan Chache shard ? and pet taminG ? chipped ruby gem the red things its writing (Bound) and ordinary soul bead ?
                how much price should i sell ?
                I Can Has Bear quest gives you a crystal once you have liked the Facebook page using the Like Us on Facebook icon at the top of the screen.

Weapons cache shards give you a weapon once you have enough shards, double click on them to get the weapon.

Pet taming is done on Monster Island. Your quest line will take you there and show you how it's done.

Bound means an item cannot be traded to another player.

Ordinary soul beads are part of a special event. Collect a bunch of these and turn them into the Quartermaster for a piece of pet equipment.

Ask the people on your server for how much the price of items is.

Please take a look at the guides found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lay-And-Guides! - they will answer a lot of your questions.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 09:24 AM.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X