X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild level stuck?

Dear all,

my guild lvl 1 has a progress of 307/300, but did not jump to lvl 2. This has been for the last hour or so. I waited for the guild update at 10.00am server time, but it's still at lvl 1 and the guild quests have been refreshed. Is this normal?
    I was thinking that it might be related to our guild money, which is only at 53 copper. Do you need money to go to the next lvl?

thank you for your answers,
    IceShiver

PS: I'm not the GM of the guild, just a class head.

the GM of the guild has an option to upgrade the guild once all requirements have been met. Just wait until your GM logs in and tell him/her to open up the guild page and level up the guild

Merkury
    Netheran Realm

Comment

The guild leader has to manually upgrade the guild level when both the progress and resource requirements have been met.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what they said. if he's inactive then that would be so bad in so many levels. ^^ good day!
        IGN: MapleDork21
        Server: Psychodelica
        Class: DPS Knight
        Guild: Apocalypse

Comment

alright guys thanks a lot for your answers! my GM was online so that's why I didn't understand why it wasn't getting upgraded, but I guess he was busy. and he actually just upgraded the guild, so sorry for posting

have a nice game play everyone, the thread can be closed ^^

Comment

Working...
          X