Farming Purified Crystal Tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Purified Crystal Tips?

Give me some PC farming Tips i created 5 alts all of them was PC farmer but i need more

Just get stronger, once you are able to farm Exelorn Hollows you will make plenty of pc. Just make sure you can get 5 dungeon keys. Since its 7 pc per run you will get a total of 70 per day and that's not counting if you have vip which would bring it to 91 pc per day.
    IGN: (ne)Fenterra
    Server: S25
    Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
    Hobbies: ????????
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

what is Exelorn Hollows,i always in Indigo Blight

Comment

Exelorn Hollows is a dungeon only accessible by toons level 85+. In this particular dungeon, Purified Crystals never cease dropping when you kill bosses, no matter your level. In other dungeons, PCs will stop dropping when you've surpassed 10 levels of the boss.

Comment

cool tips thanks
          IGN: FRiTZKiE008
          Server:Sukemo Bluff
          Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
          Guild:J2 Immortals
          Plane:Scion ☣
          Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
          Class:Rogue Shadow
          Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
          MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

Make your higher level alts rogues. EH is a rogue dungeon, and you'll soon realize that rogues can outfarm every other class easily in dungeons.

Comment

whoa,,,really,,I am a priest so soloing was also good. Btw what typical rogue that could solo dungeon?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Royal3 View Post
                Make your higher level alts rogues. EH is a rogue dungeon, and you'll soon realize that rogues can outfarm every other class easily in dungeons.
                "Outfarming" other classes is a relatively subjective statement. Earlier on in fresh gameplay, lower-level [mortal] rogues (assuming they're not huge cashers) have a noticeably difficult time soloing dungeons. Later down the line, with a proper build of course, all classes generally fall into an equivalent spectrum of farming quality.
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-25-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X