Pet HP and MP regen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet HP and MP regen?

Hi, am new to this game and cant find the answer to my question. So does the pet's HP and MP regen like our character? Or is pet health potion the only way to restore its health??

Thanks.

no, pets have an hp regeneration skill called rebirth and mp regeneration called meditation, they both passsive skills that pets might learn, but u can restore their hp and mp manualy with pet potions
    Last edited by R2CS_Mark; 10-07-2012, 11:58 AM. Reason: added comma

Comment

You can also use Pet HP and MP Orbs which will restore your pet's HP/MP whenever it passes below 50%.
      In Ladder you can't use Pet Potions. However pets will automatically regenerate any missing HP/MP over time and any orbs left over work.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I don't know if there are hp regeneration but they are mo regeneration skills like meditation.
        Server: Psychodelica
        Level: 71+scion
        IGN: VisualKei
        Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Thanks that means I will need to get passive skills for the pet to regen HP and MP.

Any idea where to get these skills?

Thanks.

Comment

To get these skills is to get them by chance. You have to level up your Pet and let your pet learn those skills naturally, its all about luck. Also make sure that you have a skill slot open before leveling your pet to increase the overall chances of getting those skills.

Another thing to note is that Mediation is learned more frequently by support type pets and Rebirth by defensive type.
            Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
            Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
            -Kind Regards V
            -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
            X