is Reverie is the GM or Admin ? answer me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Reverie is the GM or Admin ? answer me

are you a GM ... Reverie you are always chatting and reporting ?

If I've been reading my title correctly, I believe it reads "moderator".
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-29-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

what is moderator ?

Comment

The people who are assigned different jobs for r2. Reverie miss has been assigned as helping people anwer their question in r2 i guess also i have seen moderators working in forum cleaner who deleted rubbish topics posted by someone.
        [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
        [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
        [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
        [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
        [Guild]:
        My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Forum moderators work strictly on the forum -- anything forum-related, we take care of, be it answering questions, forwarding tickets, making reports based on what players post, or simply keeping the forum clean. Issues we cannot handle will be directed to the ticket system where the Game Masters work. Keep in mind that moderators are easier to reach in terms of response time (we're always lurking around), whereas GMs will respond to tickets only when they are available/on-duty.
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-29-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

what is the % of enchatment already use 3k MEC but my bracelet wont get to +14

Comment

Originally posted by jun001 View Post
              what is the % of enchatment already use 3k MEC but my bracelet wont get to +14
              I do believe the enchant interface displays "chance of success", which varies from gear-to-gear along with enchanting material. Keep in mind that this percentage applies to each individual attempt/click.

Comment

Admin i cant get my free 28 G MUTS it says no more retrieval rewards i didnt get it and when i got battle bear to get it.It said that you must be lvl 45 to get it.

I really need gold

Comment

so you should get to lvl 45 then xD

Comment

im lvl 45 already

Comment

u [should post] a screenshot [for the moderator]
                      Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 08:25 AM. Reason: Appreciate the assistance, however such a request is to be made by staff only.
                      [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
                      [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
                      [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
                      [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
                      [Guild]:
                      My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

i dont know how to download it maybe it glitched

Comment

Originally posted by ajruss_22 View Post
                          i dont know how to download it maybe it glitched
                          Make sure the Battle Bear is equipped before attempting to retrieve the mount reward. If you still cannot claim your reward, file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide a screenshot of your character (no download necessary) and a brief description of your issue. The GMs will then look into your activity to see if the prize was already claimed or if it's actually a glitch; mind you, such a glitch has yet to occur.

Comment

Done making a ticket please help me at this prob thx #13

Talk to you tomorrow gtg sleep
                            Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by YoMoY View Post
                              are you a GM ... Reverie you are always chatting and reporting ?
                              she is something that can delete or close your thread when [we act up inappropriately].
                              Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 11:27 PM. Reason: :)

Comment

Working...
                              X