Volunteer GM....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer GM....

I think GM should make some players to volunteer as a volunteer gm.....the one who could report some players demand or some concerns from the each servers since GMs are not always online...
    IGN: (S30)im2wek
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 131
    Class: Knight(Agi Build)
    Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
    Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
    Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

yup i said thT in suggestion i want to be a player mod

Comment

Asking for power abuse much (?)

Rather have GMs in which the population thinks they're inactive/ don't care about the players rather than have whistle blowers with their ego to boost.

Besides a GM in stealth is more effective, that way he/she can see the real picture of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by earl214 View Post
        I think GM should make some players to volunteer as a volunteer gm.....the one who could report some players demand or some concerns from the each servers since GMs are not always online...
        i don't think so...

Comment

Use the Support Ticket system if you have any concerns. If you don't like the response you get from the ticket then direct your question here on the forums or PM privately the Game Masters like Storm and Pat to resolve the matter.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

If I were a player GM (obviously, with less power than a real GM. More like a server mod), I'd be very fair and I wouldn't abuse my power.

...really! I mean it ! I'd really just use it to mute gold/item-for-sale spammers. Nobody likes having to fill up a precious ignore list spot on gold spammers...
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

ohhoohoh

Comment

Working...
              X