Guide: How to file a support ticket with R2 for Kongregate Users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: How to file a support ticket with R2 for Kongregate Users

Ok so I have seen a few kongregate users on the main site forum who have had issues with crystal transactions and things of that nature. I first made this post on Kongregate forum to hope to help them out. I thought I would repost this guide here for them to better get support.

I have heard many people complain about going to the Reality Squared site and not be able to find the kongregate servers and/or be able to properly file a ticket about your kongregate character for Crystal Saga.

Today I am going to show you all how to properly file a support ticket with them.

First step is go to the game on kongregate:

Crystal Sage Game on Kongregate

Now what your looking for is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	axlc0g.png
Views:	1
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	1732950

Now I usually right click and open in new tab, just to be safe; but you can left click and it will auto-open a new tab.

This tab has 3 options.

Looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	35lrtba.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1732951

Once you click the option that best fits the type of problem you are having your going to come to a report ticket section.

Please fill this out to the best of your ability and with as much information as possible. Screenshots are great. If you are unsure of how to take a screen shot, please refer to many guides on R2 game's forum, and or kongregates support ticket option. These will be needed ESPECIALLY for billing errors.

You will notice your Account Name is automatically filled out in this form.

Just select server(1-5)
    and In Game Name(IGN)

You will also notice that you only have the options for the kongregate servers. This is to keep it simple.

Hope you all Enjoy, and made these easier for those having issues filing tickets!!
    ~Renegade221 Server 4 Kongregate
    Nature Ranger Eidolon 70
    ~Elite Corps~

gosh there's an easy guide for this.. there is a link given by the R2games...

Comment

Originally posted by R22171740 View Post
      gosh there's an easy guide for this.. there is a link given by the R2games...
      There is a search feature in this forum.... doesn't mean it always gets used.

You'd be surprised how many Kong users make an account here and try to file for support on R2 because they don't click the link. Than they post up because they can't find their server/character to file a ticket. Usually this relates to a billing issue between Kongregate and R2.
      ~Renegade221 Server 4 Kongregate
      Nature Ranger Eidolon 70
      ~Elite Corps~

Comment

hmmm..maybe they re using a different crystal saga version. This is not there site...
        "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade221 View Post
          There is a search feature in this forum.... doesn't mean it always gets used.

You'd be surprised how many Kong users make an account here and try to file for support on R2 because they don't click the link. Than they post up because they can't find their server/character to file a ticket. Usually this relates to a billing issue between Kongregate and R2.
          Your guide isn't nearly as helpful as you seem to think it is. I've done what you said long before stumbling onto this forum post only to get stuck because kongregate doesn't provide a transaction number that you can type into the ticket. If you are gonna make a guide make it more detailed or not make one at all. Have you ever filed a ticket because you have problems with kreds transactions with Crystal Saga? If not then you don't know all the issues that some of us have that a guide should be able to help us solve.

Worse yet it isn't an in game bug report but one you have to make before entering a server, so it is a pregame bug report. Why should I have to open another tab or refresh my window so I try to start a ticket about not receiving crystals or missing VIP that I've paid for yet haven't received for hours or even days?
          Last edited by Darkluminus; 03-09-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X