Guide: Fire Lord Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: Fire Lord Pet

When you use a fire lord it uses it's burn skill once cd is done but if you put 2 pets in your hotbar and follow this post your fl should burn more often.
    1) summon your fire lord.
    2) summon your next pet you have in hot bar (i normally use one that doesnt die fast).
    3) re-summon your fire lord when the pet summon cd is finished and it's burn skill should be used before pet cd is done to summon another pet.
    4) repeat steps 2 and 3 (this helps for someone who cant kill a food savage very fast)

thnx for taking the time to read this if you got any other comment or questions feel free to do so ^_^

I fell I must say this. Pet swaping is ok untill a certain point in the game were you literally cant have the pet out due to the high damage you your self may be takin. I also find the Firelord to be extremly useless now that the boxer rex is around to get. The boxer rex is much like the Firelord but is only its magical based pet and its skills are the same as a Firelords only that the boxer rexs skills go up in level as it morphs meaning its the only pet currently in the game that can get Beast lord skills past lv 1.

Well I wont say its impossible to get beast lord skills to lv 2 but the chance from the guild contribution pack is so low its not worth it!

Comment

This trick is pretty useful,that is true, but as this guy said, Fire Lord wont do as much now, not when u have a Gen2 FL or Gen 3 That's a different Story, You could use this trick with a Dragon Boxer level 4 skills?

Higher Damage and More useful~

Server: (S73)Green Plains
      Name: Ikuto
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Plane: Scion
      Level: 43
      Guild:
      Honor Rank: Marquis
      Main Pet: Dragon Boxer/Fire Lord/Demon King/Mega Dino
      Mount: Hellwing (LvL 5)
      Wings: Extreme DemiGod V
      Wifey: (S73)Luna <333333
      Beast Soul: Lvl 3 Bear
      Tenets: Mortal Lvl 8
      Rune: Rune of Support Level 6
      Soul: 241
      Last edited by R213091723; 09-14-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X