Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus's Detailed Guide On Money-Making

This is my ever first guide, I hope it can help a few of you

People stress out how bad they want something but they will be disappointed for the loss of all that money.
    If you're looking for a way for money, other than cleaning your vault for valuables and selling them, then the bus has came to pick you up.

The most common method people use is make an alternative account [I will say "alt" for short] and go somewhere to grind until the inventory is full.
    This guide is similar to that, except having the use of one alt, it's a few alts.
    With the method of farming on an alt, it'll get you at least 5 - 10 gold [Will say "g" for gold] a day, so in a week is 35g - 70g depending on how quick your alt kills. [Unless you decide to rebirth it for instant kills {wouldn't do that since it'll be time consuming and you want that g / p ["p" for platinum or diamond]**]as soon as possible [A.S.A.P.].

In order to build up your alt, preferably leveling it up to 15; and letting it grind at Cragastone OR level 21; and letting it grind at Glimmering Plains. I would recommend Glimmering Plains though, the Plains Bowmen drop equips, consumables AND can possibly drop a solder's emblem; also, once you enter Starglade [SG for short], there is a vendor [Remmington the Weapon Vendor]that is the closest to near the entrance to the Glimmering Plains, as for Cragastone, your closest vendor would be the Armor Vendor
    Pick up 99 Solder Emblems and sell it to the NPC for 2 silver 97 copper.
    Pick up 100 Solder Emblems and sell it to the NPC for 3 silver.
    Pick up 250 Solder Emblems and sell it to the NPC for 7 silver 50 copper.
    [You may wish to NPC pet consumables, these won't be needed, unless your main lacks pet consumables.]
    Sell 250 pet consumables - 2 silver 50 copper [o.o Gee by far it's the most easiest thing to get along it's the cheapest thing to NPC I guess]
    2 - 7 silver might not sound like a lot of money, but if you have a few alts, it could add up to a lot of money.
    Have around 10 alts, 1 alt is not enough if you're aiming for 1p. If you have 10 alts, each alt is to farm 10g for 1p. Farming at glimmering plains is the best for 1p; if you don't really have the time [for example, you go to school or you go to work], then I suggest you level the alts JUST to level 15 to grind at Cragastone.
    ~ Make sure you clear out your inventory and keep the pots in your inventory.

Once you have all 10 alts with 10g on them, you may trade the money to your main. And there it is, 1p!

Side-Note[s];
    - You cannot expect to have 1p in a matter of hours, these alts can take quite long to farm depending on the drop rating of mobs, and how fast your alt kills the mobs. A class best for this situation is a fire mage, these can do incredible damage without even having to waste a ton of mana if you have frost shield at 5/5 [MP regain ftw].
    - If you are wandering how much money you'd get in a week, then my estimation is that around 2p in a week, because if you are farming hardcore everyday, then that money you are dying for will come in no time, unless somehow you added another step or created more alts, that's gonna be more than 2p
    - Also, if your alt manage to kill elites, then you can either sell some special loots [magic dust; gems; etc.]or keep them for yourself [I usually sell them since I farm money, than keep some loots].
    - Like I said earlier, if you do not have the time, you can try grinding during your busy times if you're allowed to keep your computer on, or you can grind while you sleep [your inventory would be quite full when you wake up :x]

~ Any comments you may post below ~
    o.o Any typos and grammar errors please tell me [I just dislike it when I fail at those stuff ._."].
    If you have something that is disgraceful and discriminating to say, you can go back and read some other thread that you choose over mine.

- Thank you -

Great money mking guide. I will try this out sooner when I can open my computer.
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

FAILED 2 CONNECT SERVER>>>>>ALWAYS... shieet

Comment

lol.. great info...
        IGN: (S52)NeZzZ
        Char : Ranger Hybrid

Comment

i would like to suggest another fast way of money making
          step:1: create 3 alts
          step:2: make the alts to lvl 20
          step:3: activate free 3 day vip in the alts
          step:4: do the vip delivery quest in all the alts.......this will fetch u 10-12g per day in each alt
          step:5: thats all do for 3 days and u will have 90g-1p
          ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
          SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Working...
          X