Can't Log In LoL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Log In LoL

G.M. why i can't Log i've been clear my cache,cookies,and i already scan my computer i have adobe and my adobe is updated please help me

what adobe?? i think it should be flash player. Try a different browser like chrome i dont have any problem with it bec i am now playing it at molten highlands hmmm..check ur internet connections maybe ur speed is slow..and also just a reminder pls follow the rules on this forum.

Comment

What error are you getting when you log in?

Comment

we cant login...like thtClick image for larger version

Name:	fs.png
Views:	1
Size:	804.6 KB
ID:	1661757......but is not connectioon trouble...my connection good but i cant login

Comment

Happens a lot for broadband user. Try to ipconfig /release then ipconfig/renew

Comment

i also want to report here i have some bug that keep happening when i login my another account, when i switch my account with the another one, for example my first account is X and second is Y
            when i playing X and selecting char on that account then i log out and put another account to play, then i press login but when i press play now the account name that suppose to be Y is change to X, i tried to logout but the page is just like reload i can't logout till 4x i press it, please tell me is this just happening to me or what cuz i feel so annoyed with this freaking bug when switching account -_-

1 more add here this already happened to me since reset server time, after that till now these bug keep happening to me, this bug start from the like button that suppose to be appear its become not appear its just like vanish from page, then bug that i says above happened to me
            :: LOOK AT IT GO ::
            IGN : Houndini
            Level : Scion/5x
            Server : Bearpaw Valley

Comment

Me too... can't Log in! "login failed:failed to connect to server" server : [S54] Netheran Realm

Comment

Me too... can't Log in but now login problem is done. after i clear the browser cache and re-download again... >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Houndini View Post
                  i also want to report here i have some bug that keep happening when i login my another account, when i switch my account with the another one, for example my first account is X and second is Y
                  when i playing X and selecting char on that account then i log out and put another account to play, then i press login but when i press play now the account name that suppose to be Y is change to X, i tried to logout but the page is just like reload i can't logout till 4x i press it, please tell me is this just happening to me or what cuz i feel so annoyed with this freaking bug when switching account -_-

This happen to me too as of lately.... since like two days ago.
                  I thought it's my mozilla firefox and was about to re-install it but stopped when I read your post!

The "main log-in page bug" is very annoying when I want to log on my other alts account.
                  GM, please look into this matter asap!

Comment

Working...
                  X