[Guide] Avernal Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2181291 View Post
    Is it proper etiquette to just join in someone's room? My characters can't really handle taking on a room alone. Somebody was screaming at some guy about attacking their monsters, so assumed it was during Avernal.
    All's fair in there. No one can "claim" a room- anyone is welcome to join it and start attacking. If the person in the room already doesn't like it, then they can find a new room to go cry in.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      This avernal is still unfair for most priests in all cases, especially with the soul shards.

I'm fine with all the other items from the avernal packs, even if the event itself is not priest-friendly. However, having soul shards in the pack is just too unfair. We all know that soul shards are untradable, and normally are limited daily by the daily trades and ladder. With all the previous soul shards event, I could see that you were doing a good job, because given the same equipment tier, people will have the same chance of obtaining those soul shards (soul packs from ladder event for example). But for this event, given equal tier of equipment, a priest can't beat any other class in term of DPS, except may be pure tank knights, but it is also not true for older servers with slayer around too (knights can get to 10k patk as pure tanks here).

Some of you might say that "but priests have higher survivability, so that's your advantage in this event". Well, as a lvl 98 priest playing on S7 (merged with S4 and S5), I will say that, no one in my server in the lvl 80-100 range ever died to the boss, simply because as people reach lvl 80+, most of them will have a high-enough def from slayer to tank the boss, and the person who manages to hold aggro is either a good rogue with high dodge, or a good knight with high damage reduction, so that means we priests have completely no advantage in this event. If a priest holds aggro and has to heal him/herself to stay alive, then it means we are lowering our DPS for survivability too. Either way it's a lose-lose for priests.

Due to the above reasons, I would suggest having soul shards removed from the avernal pack for balancing purpose, or at least make them tradable. Gold badge is a little bit unfair as well, but it does not create as much unbalance between classes as soul shards can do, so I guess leaving it there will not make a much difference.

For those who don't get the whole picture, let me give you my own example: given the same soul completion level and equipment/pet tier (full slayer with +11 orange weapon, gen 1 BA/DK), my rogue friend was able to get the avernal pack IV within 3 days, while i only managed to get 105 points after 3 days of the event. That means every 3 days, a good rogue can have an extra 5-10 soul shards compared to a priest of the same tier, depends on their luck with the pack. That, in the long run, can create quite a big gap between DPS classes and holy priests.

I'm fine with the soul shards I'm a priest and i come in top 3 just about every time 2nd most of the time but i have came in 1st only 1 ranger has beaten me and 1 rouge but also beat the rouge but what i would like to ask is

REMOVE THE MANA ORBS

It bad enof i get about 3 a day in daily quest i got my mana maxed for reserve and still got about 10 in vault this a bit much getting them here also and not to mention getting from dragon hunt also how much mana can one use considering priest use just about 0 we use it for buffs and that it once we lvl 50 they worthless and never even use a mana pot
      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
      name RubyRed
      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
      Name gippal .........Name backlash
      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
        I'm fine with the soul shards I'm a priest and i come in top 3 just about every time 2nd most of the time but i have came in 1st only 1 ranger has beaten me and 1 rouge but also beat the rouge but what i would like to ask is

REMOVE THE MANA ORBS

It bad enof i get about 3 a day in daily quest i got my mana maxed for reserve and still got about 10 in vault this a bit much getting them here also and not to mention getting from dragon hunt also how much mana can one use considering priest use just about 0 we use it for buffs and that it once we lvl 50 they worthless and never even use a mana pot
        As a knight, I rather enjoy the mana orbs. I can burn through over 500 mana pots in an overnight grinding session. With the free mana orbs, I get to save myself a whole lot of gold every day.

But I kind of agree... mana orbs are a bit overkill being offered everywhere nowadays.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I'm priest healer, can i win for healing per second?

Comment

This looks interesting ... Looking forward to this!

The good prizes imo:

Purified Crystal x 10
            Soul Shard x 5
            Ethereal Wings x 5
            1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 5
            ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
            Server: Crimson Groves
            Guild: WISH - Guild Master
            Class: Ranger (hybrid)
            Plane: Scion
            Honour: Duke
            Level: 55+
            Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
            Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Can you PLEASE make the damage list longer? It's aggrivating trying to see the lower rankings and it getting rebounded back

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19613[/ATTACH]

Event Rules:
                • 50 Players may enter Avernal Realm at a time. There are two separate instances, one for levels 40 - 79 and the other for levels 80 - 100.
                • You will not receive a balancer buff upon entering the Avernal Realm; however you may obtain stat potions by collecting rare plants within the Avernal Realm.
                • Once the event begins, monsters (including two bosses) will spawn on each of the outer platforms. Monsters will respawn once killed.
                • Once the event is over, head over to the Imperial Warrior to register your points. By registering these points, you are saving your points for later use. You may then exchange these points for Avernal Packs. If you fail to register your points, you will lose them!
                Hye GMs wanna inform you that the boss not respawn once its being kiled. it tooks 10 sec to respawn that mean we lost lots of points in there. Pls Fixit make it respawn in 1 or 2 sec after its being killed, TQ GMs
                -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
                CrystalSaga
                • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
                • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                • Guild: Unknown
                • Level: Noob No Longer
                • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
                • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
                • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                • Guild: Unknown
                • Level: 12
                • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
                1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

there should also be scion and non-scion arena. Scion always on top of list, except for (S25)forged. Something not right about this character Str.
                  Last edited by R21633341; 07-10-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

need to change the mana orb to gmut.

Comment

AFK cards...just what I needed *-*
                      The GAME.

Comment

please remove mana orbs.. we can get them from vidalia too and to be honest they are useless...

Comment

hahah i get about 10 soul shard just in oneday doing vault Hard in lvl 43
                          Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaan View Post
                            hahah i get about 10 soul shard just in oneday doing vault Hard in lvl 43
                            It couldn't have been soul shards you got from Vault. Soul Shards are not a boss drop.

Comment

GM's really need to add morph crystals, gmuts, eggs, etc (unbound stuff, please get over everything being bound....so annoying)....so we can upgrade a bloody pet or two in this game. I've spent almost 75 morph crystals and yet only at 6.5 stars and NO super angel STILL. Not cool r2, not cool. You know how long it takes to save free crystals up to get that many MC's???? F-O-R-E-V-E-R zzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

what does it mean by "must be in the same party"

Comment

Working...
                                X