Question bout pet breeding.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question bout pet breeding.

ow do u breed a pet. and what are the requirements for breeding a pet?
    IGN: MapleDork21
    Server: Psychodelica
    Class: DPS Knight
    Guild: Apocalypse

You can breed your pet when it is lvl 80.U need Pet Breeding Stone and Pet Breeding Insurance if im not mistaken.

Comment

Pets need to be different genders at Level 80+.
      A certain amount of Pet Breeding Stones are required in order to merge "breed" them together. The more stones you place the higher transfer of the secondary pet aptitude is transferred to the primary pet. Also note that there is a chance that the breeding attempt can also fail so always use a Breeding Insurance Token as when you fail to breed, the secondary pet get deleted.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

so if i want to breed a demon king +13 then the product of the breeding will also have stats from the enhancement? or only from the base stats?
        IGN: MapleDork21
        Server: Psychodelica
        Class: DPS Knight
        Guild: Apocalypse

Comment

The pet will keep the enchantment just as long as it's the primary pet.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I also got a question when i look at the merging tab it says maturity and aptitude stats will be based on the primary pet and after that it says the secondary pet's maturity and aptitude stats will be transferred to the child based on the transfer rate.
            what does it mean? primary pet apt and maturity + secondary apt and maturity transferred? can someone explain thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X