[GUIDE] how to level fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] how to level fast

I see people asking on how to level fast.. well honestly it needs hard work, dedication and patience.

I my self can say i level up fast having 2 levels per day.

I'm a Filipino and don't express English that good so hope you understand what i mean.

All I'm going to say here might not be right, its up for you to correct.. I will just mention everything i can remember so here goes...

1. try to have a computer that can be open 24/24 and buy VIP

2. If you're a mortal, always do all main quests and optional quests within your level. Never leave them behind. if you completed all mortal quests you will get the extra heavenly quests at level 80 but don't do it yet, stop, you don't need to gain exp beyond lvl 80 mortal. Go Scion and continue w/ the heavenly quests.... heavenly quests give 1,000,000 to 3,000,000 exp per quest plus gold so don't miss it.

3. you need to sacrifice dungeons for this.. go dungeon only for "who's the boss of me" quest.
    If you need stuff then you do it first before leveling, i mean do leveling some other day.

4. perfect bath. this is important.

5. do ladder as much as possible go beyond the levels you can pass. get titles like pure determination that gives + 3% exp and use that.

6. Do day in vadalia.

7. if you can do Redemption it gives good exp too

8.Get a guild of your own, you must be the guild master and no members should get on your way. Get all guild daily quests like labor coz you can do it fast.

9. do training. To gain max exp in training wait for seignor, then open your guild x2, use title like pure determination +3% exp. open x2 or x3 exp bonus. they all stack. get also some blessing with 25% exp bonus. and the most important thing do training alone! you will see how your exp boost up.

10. Do crypt, it gives me 1 star bonus exp.

11. DO lucky guess, 15 mins torch i love it.

12. at times you need to afk, go grind. watch for the torches that drops if you can. use also x2 exp bonus and your titles with % exp bonus.

Thats all i remember. to short this up.. do every event that gives exp and grind in between if you need to afk. buy lots of x2 or x3 exp bonus. if you can do torches, do so.

tip : Focus on one thing. If you need to level, focus on leveling, if you need items focus on dungeons. or if you are a casher, focus on leveling and buy all the stuff you want, even torches. you will be number one ASAP.

GL with the game and have fun.

thanks,

(s49)SantoRico76, <---- pure endurance, knight with lots of AOE for training.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.

wow thank oyu for this guide i always wanted to know how players level up so fast
    Eternal Saga

IN GAME NAME:-PAAWANTONO
    SERVER:-[S5] Golden Beach
    CLASS:-Mage
    GUILD:-NemesiS

Comment

great guide!

makakatulong to pre sa mga baguhan palang na gusto lumevel ng mabilis

(english)
      its a great guide for the new ones who want to level fast
      Ign:nightshroud
      Server: Sukemo Bluff
      Class:Rogue
      Level:Eid lvl 14x
      Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

pwd poh mag pa2ro qng panu ung BATH??pls repls

Comment

Working...
        X