Upgrade Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Help

i played the game for 3 weeks and got to level 35 but i still dont know about this upgrade thingees.

someone give me a good explanation about
    Wing Upgrades
    Enchants
    Socketing
    Forging
    and also how do people get this fragarach items?

need to know plz

Adventures
    Are
    Everywhere

Within the Darkness that has been covered in lies,
    a Ranger who will be a ray of Light will Rise.

IGN: SirVibes
    Class: Ranger [Pure Nature]

You need heroic wing or ethernal wings to upgrade wingd

Comment

Hi try this link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?6912-GamePlay-And-Guides!
      IGN: (S54)Clare
      Guild: (S54)Netheran

Comment

1)wings: they are upgraded from shining wings up to ultimate demigod wings with heroic wings, u can get them from mall, dungeons or simply from other people,after Ultimate demigod u need ethereal wings to upgrade ur wings to angellord and demonlord, u can get those from mall or from various events such as guessing game,dragon hunt etc.
        2) enchants: its basicly enforcing ur equipment u need magic dust,enchanting stones or enchanting crystals u get those from elites,dungeons and other people.
        3) socketing: its embuing gems into ur equipment, u can get socketing rods from elites and dungeons, depending on your equip lvl u will need socketing rods or greater socketing rods( can be synthesised in the item synthesis panel with 5 socketing rods).
        4)forging: its basicly upgrading either your mounts, equips or anything else that can be upgraded, depending on the item u will need different items.
        5) fragrach is a weapon you get it from ur main quest lvl25-30 not sure or you can buy it from weapon merchant in starglate for 5g. it can be upgraded and you need fragrach shards that can be synthesised with shining ruby and topaz, also you will need some essence that u get from dungeons nightmare mode only.

for detailed information on how just search the forums there are plenty of guides

Comment

There are great forum threads all around about what to upgrade & how to do it. But warned, there are a ton of ingame things to upgrade..it's what makes the game so fun.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Search pls

Comment

That was detailed enough.

Comment

yeah u need to SEARCH!! we have a lot of guides here..and please follow the Rules of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                X