X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtue_Sigil
    started a topic [Guide/Reference]Sperion Weapon System

[Guide/Reference]Sperion Weapon System

This is a reference guide showing the Sperion levels and upgrades following them. For starters you should read this to understand the terminology. Also something else you need to know is that the Sperion Weapon System is only available for characters rebirthed on planes Scion and above.

////////// Update Notes //////////
    10-14-2012:
    - Added Sections; Items needed for Sperion, Sperion Interface, Sperion Stones, Sperion Stone Combinations, Sperion Upgrading, Sperion Morphing and Sperion Auras.
    - Items needed for Sperion: Added information regarding items required to Upgrade, Morph and Socket Sperions. Screenshots included.
    - Sperion Interface: Added information regarding each interface Upgrading, Morphing and Socketing. Screenshots included.
    - Sperion Stones: Added information regarding attribute bonuses, cost and materials required compiled into datasheet. Completed all and including Hero Spirit, Pure Spirit, Pivot Spirit, Force Spirit, Wit Spirit, Balanced Spirit and Anger Spirit.
    - Sperion Stone Combinations: Added information regarding each combination and their bonuses. Future update will show Level 1 bonuses up to Level 10 bonuses.
    - Sperion Upgrading: Added information regarding requirements for each Sperion and bonuses up to Earth Attack Sperion.
    - Sperion Morphing: Added information regarding requirements for each Sperion and bonuses up to Sky Attack Sperion.
    - Sperion Auras: Added Screenshots showing what each Sperion looks like up to Superior Earth Attack Sperion.
    10-15-2012:
    - Reformatted thread grouping all relevant information about Upgrades together, Morphing together and Socketing together.
    - Deleted some information
    - Added more Auras
    - Finished compiling data sheets for Sperion Upgrading and Sperion Morphing.

Future update will include Defense Sperions, more accurate information on requirements for each Sperion, more Auras, detailed look into dungeons and other information.

////////////////

Quick Reference (QR)
    Getting Started
    Items needed for Sperion
    Sperion Interface
    Sperion Weapon Auras
    Final Sperion

How to use Quick Reference
    Get the QR Code next to the section you want to jump to.

E.g. HM#000

Go to the top the thread there should be a line of thread tools. Look for the one that says "Search Thread', click on that. Then input the code we got earlier being "HM#000" to go to a certain section. Then click "Search". Afterwards it will bring you to the section.

Here is a image reference:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12142124.png
Views:	2
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1732996

Another way is just to press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and input the same code it will bring you to the section as well but won't work for sections that are located on other pages.
    Last edited by Virtue_Sigil; 10-16-2012, 02:50 AM.

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAbjectKing View Post
    Do Sperions need to be a certain level of morph before they can be socketed? I have level 7 spirit gems, but it won't let me socket my Sperion at all.
    i think u can only socket lvl 7 gems at superior gold one of purple morph (not 100% sure) but yes u can't socket certain lvl gems depending on what your sperion is.

on ur sperion where is says socket in orange it should say 'maximum gem level' with number on the right of it.

Leave a comment:

• TheAbjectKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Yes, Sperion gems are removable just as regular gems are.~
    Do Sperions need to be a certain level of morph before they can be socketed? I have level 7 spirit gems, but it won't let me socket my Sperion at all.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    If you have rebirthed and accepted the quest for your sperion, there is a work around of getting to heavenly isle by picking up your rebirth quest everyday and then using the "fallen angel" rebirth quest to get to heavenly isle to complete your mob kills for your sperion quest.
    You can also use the Marriage TP rings... That's the fastest way >, .<

And for those who are wondering the cost of the Superior Eternal is 1011 SP and 1K PC

...upgrade cost in ESO is expensive...LV100+ costs me 500 ESO a click
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-29-2015, 09:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    If you have rebirthed and accepted the quest for your sperion, there is a work around of getting to heavenly isle by picking up your rebirth quest everyday and then using the "fallen angel" rebirth quest to get to heavenly isle to complete your mob kills for your sperion quest.

Leave a comment:

• R273732873
    replied
    need to make it to where people had rebirth can reach hevenly isle or make the quest not acceptable till lvl 75

Leave a comment:

• hyujeen
    replied
    does anybody has a guide on the number of soul prints, earth soul orb, and experience needed per level for the new sperion? TIA

Originally posted by hyujeen View Post
    does anybody has a guide on the number of soul prints, earth soul orb, and experience needed per level for the new sperion? TIA
    i am asking because earth soul orbs are taking a lot of space of my vault. almost 50 stacks now.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-17-2015, 09:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• asdfghjkl187
    replied
    thank man!

Leave a comment:

• popclips
    replied
    Sweet!! I can be as indecisive as I want then xD Haha thanks bunches!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by popclips View Post
    Random noob question! Once you socket gems in your sperion, can you take them out? >.< Like if you wanted to use beast heart for leveling, but then switch to demonic gift for dungeons...would you be able to do that? xD
    Yes, Sperion gems are removable just as regular gems are.~

Leave a comment:

• popclips
    replied
    Random noob question! Once you socket gems in your sperion, can you take them out? >.< Like if you wanted to use beast heart for leveling, but then switch to demonic gift for dungeons...would you be able to do that? xD

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Comparing a maxed Eternal Sperion to a maxed Superior Immortal is actually not all that disappointing. The level 100 Superior Immortal Defense Sperion only adds 1,951(+700) for both physical and magic defense whereas the Eternal gives 6,740(+2,200) to both defenses and additional attack stats. That's a pretty large stat gap for any disappointments.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2014, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChesePie
    replied
    Originally posted by R299925097 View Post
    Heres the l110 defensesperion
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]106416[/ATTACH]

Hmmmmmm those stats..... seems disapointing the base stats i mean......

Leave a comment:

• R299925097
    replied
    Heres the l110 defensesperion
    Click image for larger version

Name:	110sperion.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1695986

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    nice guide new sperions being added soon?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X