Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is going on

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on

Every time i try to open Crystal saga home page i get a blank page with the only text on the page being "db is null". Please answer this ASAP, loosing game time.

Thank you in advance =]]]

yah same here.. i cant go in to r2 website.. pls fix this

Click image for larger version

Name:	dbnull.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1659482
    Last edited by Natsujiro; 06-19-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Cant load cs.r2games.com

Whats with this? Everytime i try to open the homepage it says "Db is null" and thats the only thing on the page.

Comment

What is going on

I can't enter my server why?? getting a message that the db is null ... how long till this is fixed??
        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Oh I thought its only just me. >_<" Everyone did get this? Or just us? XD
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

I can log in now XD
            I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

i had the same message but im on now.. i couldnt access the website or r2games site too.
              (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

but now its working

Comment

Same Here

This just happened to me on Psychodelica, game froze up and tried to refresh only to get a white blank page that said "db is null", I tried going back to the r2 mainpage only to get the same thing, I even tried googling it and trying all the other links. I restarted my comp thinking it might be my computer lmao. Ya, fixing this would be awesome xD

Comment

clear u r browsers cookies,history etc. for Google chrome go settings>Show Advanced Settings>Click Clear Browsing Data in Under Privacy Section then tick box which data u need to clear hope this helps u.....

Comment

I just restarted my pc (not purified crystal =P) and i'm good now =]]]

Comment

It was a temporary problem. Fixed now.
                        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                        -Kind Regards V
                        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                        X