PAYMENT not working plz fix it on all servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAYMENT not working plz fix it on all servers

so many beening tring to use it and you guys gm r to lazy to fix it mite be way you guys dont care of loseing money

Hi there!

It looks like you recently tried to purchase crystal with us, but, unfortunately, your payment may not have gone through successfully.

If you are having trouble paying through our primary payment provider, Playspan, you may try paying directly with Paypal or Moneybookers on our checkout page (both of these payment providers accept credit cards).

1) Visit http://store.r2games.com
    2) Fill out your account / character information
    3) Click checkout
    4) Click the X in the top, right-hand corner of the Playspan window
    5) Select another payment method, such as Paypal
    6) Complete your payment

If this does not work, please send us an e-mail to billing@r2games.com and we will work to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
    We appreciate your support, and can’t wait to see you back in Vidalia!

The R2Games Support Team

Note: If you have already received your crystal in game, please disregard this message.

Comment

Firstly what payment method are you using?
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

moneybookers

Comment

Hmm I never used moneybooker to pay. Have you tried using other payment methods?
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

You may have to ask them to add you to white list by send ticket. Here is the link http://tickets.r2games.com/

Comment

Working...
            X