would selling vip get you band?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would selling vip get you band?

ive ben selling vip for a while now and ppl are saying i will get banned is that true? i dont wanna loose my char. so GM plz hellp me tell me if i can or cant do it?

Yes, since it's technically selling/buying gold/item for real world currency/cards.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Then why do you have the option to gift VIP lame

Comment

and what about if I bought crystal then bought items in shop and sold them in game?? that would be the same wouldn't it so you would have to ban everyone that sets up a shop or makes an in game trade. plus you would have to ban anyone wearing an outfit since they have to be bought with crystals and sold to players again by gifting. and anyone attending a torch party since those have also been something that would fall under the guidelines stated here "selling/buying gold/item for real world currency/cards
        Last edited by DarkagesB.c; 10-14-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

the moderator already told you yes it is will get you banned if you are for real life money or credit card and its like asking for account info. so if you do not want to get banned then do NOT sell vip for anything for anything and if you do and get caught and banned its your fault. ok nuff said now xD
          :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

"You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.
            Changes to the Terms of Service" - Terms of Service

Since Game Shop item transfers happen within the game they don't break the Terms of Service as stated here - "R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game". Crystal is another currency used in R2Games and therefore also does not break the Terms of Service.

I suggest you read the Terms of Service before actually playing any game.
            Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
            Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
            -Kind Regards V
            -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

So if I was to sell vip to a friend who doesn't have any kind of chance to get vip on his/her own... then that can get me banned?
              That's complete *bad word*, then why have a cash shop in the first place, with gift options aswell?
              Then the GMs are forced to put every single item in cash shop as soulbound, because people will STILL sell them for in-game gold.
              That happens every single day, in every single server. You guys will be forced to ban EVERYONE.

Pffft, whoever came up with that stupid idea... can't see far ahead.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-14-2012, 01:01 PM. Reason: bad word
              Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
              Name: Lunaria
              Class: Fire Mage
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 125+
              Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Mount: Super Jiyaori
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
              Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
              Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
              Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

So what your sayng is if we buy it with ign money they seller will not get banned?
                Level: Scion 63+
                IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                Guild: Imperium
                Server: Bloodfang Village
                Soul: 475
                Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                  So if I was to sell vip to a friend who doesn't have any kind of chance to get vip on his/her own... then that can get me banned?
                  That's complete *bad word*, then why have a cash shop in the first place, with gift options aswell?
                  Then the GMs are forced to put every single item in cash shop as soulbound, because people will STILL sell them for in-game gold.
                  That happens every single day, in every single server. You guys will be forced to ban EVERYONE.

Pffft, whoever came up with that stupid idea... can't see far ahead.
                  Gifting VIP is okay. Being thanked for the gift with ingame items is okay. Advertising the sale of vip for ingame items is the same as offering to pay real cash to a player for ingame items, which is against the rules.

When you purchase crystals, you are obtaining a form of ingame currency. You use crystals to buy ingame items, which can be traded for other ingame items or gold- it's all ingame currency, which is okay. Offering to sell a recharge for ingame items/gold is the same as offering to pay real cash to a player for ingame items, which is against the rules.

Do you understand how this works now?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wait a minute........... is 1 mod saying that you will get banned and the other one said no?
                    I guess i'll end up not selling vip anyway. o-o
                    Everyone tries to fail, everyone really does. You never know.
                    Failure is not a choice. Try again!
                    My main character:
                    Name: Marshall
                    Class: Ranger
                    Level: 31+
                    Honor: Captain+
                    Guild: Victorious

Comment

You need to read carefully- it is okay to GIFT vip, you can be banned for SELLING vip.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hmmm....i think u should really understand it..u should read the terms 1st..

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          You need to read carefully- it is okay to GIFT vip, you can be banned for SELLING vip.
                          so advertising vip isnt recognized while advertising gift is recognized?
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                          X